PDA

View Full Version : South Park is pure genius

Pages : [1] 2

Surfer
05-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Anybody else watch? Watching the movie, haven't seen it in so long....all these years since that show came out and its still funny as hell but also in a good way, the show is so smart and witty with little things here and there. I'll never forget the 1st time I watched it back as a freshman in high school and was like did that cartoon just curse LOL. We were joking around on another forum when I found this clip when they hired some Mexicans to write their "essays" for class, so they did, they wrote their "ese" lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS6ba9dp294]YouTube - South Park - Book essay[/video]

Chris Thomas
05-05-2008, 11:37 PM
I hadn't seen that one, I quit watching when they started making fun of Jesus all the time. This one is hilarious, though.

wytstang
05-06-2008, 12:41 AM
lmao that was great it's been a while since I've seen it.

Surfer
05-06-2008, 10:22 AM
lmao that was great it's been a while since I've seen it.ques paso que paso LOL

Dropkick Detail
05-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Still love the show but Family Guy has taken its place for me in terms of wit and genius. Its funny on so many levels

dengood1
05-06-2008, 12:10 PM
funny, I don't watch either. Amazing what you watch "instead" when you have children in the house:) I'm pretty up on Spongebob and Hannah Montana though:D

Damn, did I just say that??? ugh.....

Dropkick Detail
05-06-2008, 12:14 PM
:D
funny, I don't watch either. Amazing what you watch "instead" when you have children in the house:) I'm pretty up on Spongebob and Hannah Montana though

Damn, did I just say that??? ugh.....

My step daughter is 15 and all I ever see on the TV is Hannah friggin' Montana. My son just turned 2 and all he watches is BASEBALL! (That might be my fault). Actually he likes any sport with a ball :D

Cartoons are frightening these days. What looks fun and interesting to a child can scar him for life!

julianb
05-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Still love the show but Family Guy has taken its place for me in terms of wit and genius. Its funny on so many levels

Agreed. South Park gets annoying after a while.

Surfer
05-08-2008, 02:18 PM
I think its a tie with SP and FG both are so witty and cynical but in a funny way..... AquaTeen, Futurama are great also. I just started watching Robo-Chicken or whatever its called, thought it was hilarious making fun of everything.

tripperfx3
05-08-2008, 03:49 PM
I love SP, FG and wish they would do Futurama again, but I can't stand Robot Chicken... Its just too... Stupid? I love stupid humor, but that I just can't stand. Also I've watched a few episodes of Aquateen, but its just bizarre.

Surfer
05-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I love SP, FG and wish they would do Futurama again, but I can't stand Robot Chicken... Its just too... Stupid? I love stupid humor, but that I just can't stand. Also I've watched a few episodes of Aquateen, but its just bizarre.Robo Chicken makes fun of current events/celebrities/movies etc, so if you recognize what theur doing its funny as hell, but if you don't know what their making fun of then yeh I can see somebody going "huh?" lol . I loved the one with 300, this isn't Sparta lol

Gary Sword
05-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Your getting to old for that kind of stuff Surfer! :D

Surfer
05-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Your getting to old for that kind of stuff Surfer! :Dque? :D

nrengle
05-08-2008, 10:42 PM
I might catch flak for this, but I love The Boondocks. Great show.

I also dig ROBOT Chicken, and Metalocalypse. I work in the music industry, and have to say it looks like they followed around a band I've worked for for a year. I can't wait to start work on that tour this June.

Surfer
05-09-2008, 12:30 AM
I might catch flak for this, but I love The Boondocks. Great show.

I also dig ROBOT Chicken, and Metalocalypse. I work in the music industry, and have to say it looks like they followed around a band I've worked for for a year. I can't wait to start work on that tour this June.Boondocks are hilarious as well, it was just on. The one where the kid was stalking Santa was the best....

"That's a b*tch move, Santa. I'm coming for that ass again. Until you pay what you owe. Sincerely yours, The Santa Stalker" LOL