PDA

View Full Version : Training

Ohio Detailing
05-04-2008, 07:02 AM
Speaking of detailing university - are there any excellent highly regarded classes I can sign up for towards the end of the summer around my area of PA/OH/WV...

D
05-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Google "Kleen Car Auto Appearance."

Ohio Detailing
05-05-2008, 04:43 PM
What do you think about this... Detail Education Agenda | Detail Association (http://www.detailassociation.com/index.php?q=node/134)

Or this... Kevin Farrell - Kleen Car Auto Appearance | Detailing Articles (http://www.mobileworks.com/Kleen_Car_Detail_Articles.html)

D
05-05-2008, 08:12 PM
The second link is the same thing I gave you.

bryansbestwax
05-06-2008, 06:44 AM
I am not good with state short forms but try Detail King

dublifecrisis
05-06-2008, 08:01 AM
I don't think I'm fortunate enough here in North Florida to get any of these sessions locally. there's plenty of hacks that have shops set up though. Maybe I could go learn from them!

Ohio Detailing
05-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Detail King is in Pittsburgh, only a couple hours away... but I'll be honest, their website, catalog in the mail and overall image SCREAM cheesy and scam-artists to me. Their company seems like a person walking up to you on New York streets, with 40 fake rolexs' in their trench coat...

HA, anyway - Kleen Kar looks the best, AWESOME! I know by next summer I'll be able to afford the travel and costs to attend.

Driven Auto Detail
05-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Kevin Farrell features Optimum products at his shop, just an FYI.

DetailPro
11-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Here ya go again bad mouthing Detail King, calling hem scam artists? Boy it sounds like you are jealous of them, that is really wierd. I have been to their program, they have been in business since 1999 buddy. If they were scam artists would they still be in business? Thre is a lot of hate in your post, have you ever dealt with them on a one to one level or do you just bad mouth people for the heck of it? Really wierd.

Detail King is in Pittsburgh, only a couple hours away... but I'll be honest, their website, catalog in the mail and overall image SCREAM cheesy and scam-artists to me. Their company seems like a person walking up to you on New York streets, with 40 fake rolexs' in their trench coat...

HA, anyway - Kleen Kar looks the best, AWESOME! I know by next summer I'll be able to afford the travel and costs to attend.

ScottB
11-02-2008, 07:39 AM
I am closing this post do to the wrong direction it has taken and it appears we may have an unwanted visitor on site. Please follow our terms and conditions !!