PDA

View Full Version : Touch-Less v2 First Impression

Optimus Grime
05-20-2024, 10:41 AM
This is nothing in depth. I finally got my hands on a dirty vehicle and decided to crack open my new bottle. You must excuse the shaky camera work. I was in a hurry and didn't use my tripod. I also forgot to hit record when I was foaming it on to show what kind of foam it produces but I will say that it's a bit thicker than Auto Foam and from what I remember of version. Despite the slight increase in thickness it's nowhere near Reset shaving cream foam and it still runs off the panel with ease.

I'm sold. It's time to burn through my bottles of Auto Foam just so that I'll have an excuse to use Touch-Less.

*** There is a part in the video where I wipe off a good bit of dirt from the rocker panel. In hindsight I'm pretty sure that if I had done a more thorough rinse in that area that dirt would not have been there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoHi3vEmWKU

chefwong
05-20-2024, 11:29 AM
What is the current LSP ?
How does the LSP look after cleaning.

I approach these are use case, knowing it is a -strong ph- wash.

briarpatch
05-20-2024, 12:01 PM
where did you get it from?

Optimus Grime
05-20-2024, 12:13 PM
What is the current LSP ?
How does the LSP look after cleaning.

I approach these are use case, knowing it is a -strong ph- wash.

The LSP it had on it was farm dirt. As I was told, it hadn't seen soap in years.

Optimus Grime
05-20-2024, 12:21 PM
Carzilla

Setec Astronomy
05-20-2024, 12:21 PM
The LSP it had on it was farm dirt.

LOLOL

chilly
05-20-2024, 12:26 PM
The LSP it had on it was farm dirt. As I was told, it hadn't seen soap in years.

Slow your roll Skippy

I own the patent on dirt as an LSP

I’m expecting a royalty check in the mail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Optimus Grime
05-20-2024, 12:37 PM
Slow your roll Skippy

I own the patent on dirt as an LSP

I’m expecting a royalty check in the mail

But is it farm dirt? This dirt has a unique proprietary blend of different soils and animal droppings.

chilly
05-20-2024, 12:42 PM
But is it farm dirt? This dirt has a unique proprietary blend of different soils and animal droppings.

Sadly, no

More $$$ down the drain…

chefwong
05-20-2024, 12:52 PM
I totally missed that detail....

I love all things touchless (not in product name but in the realm of maintainence washes and such).....still trying to find that right balance on use and LSP.....

Optimus Grime
05-20-2024, 04:09 PM
I totally missed that detail....

I love all things touchless (not in product name but in the realm of maintainence washes and such).....still trying to find that right balance on use and LSP.....

The reviews I’ve watched say that 1%PIR is the sweet spot. It’s has about the same cleaning power as 2% but may be a bit kinder to your LSP.