PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang is my new #1

scooterguitar
07-21-2006, 01:39 PM
This line is amazing! I recently bought af ew Wolf products and got some from a fellow member here. I really expected the same old thing, but wow!
The Pre Wax Cleaner/Polish is just great, worked like a charm. The real surprise was the Glaze! I did not expect much as I have numerous glazes that I am more than happy with, but one coat by hand no less just friggin' wetted up the shine crazy! I could not believe this glaze! Sealant is so easy on/off, and looks great, when they say this is one sealer you get that nuba-type look with...they are not lying! I do top with nuba, but it truly looks great alone. The tire gel is good stuff, clay lube is pretty typical. The leather conditioner is superior. I think if anyone is looking for a one product line, Wolfgang is it! This line has made me rethink all my supplies and I am gonna starting juding lots of products by the Wolfgang standard, I imagine lots will be left by the wayside and can be found for sale not too long from now!
I highly advise anyone to orde rup Wolf products while they are still on sale, just don't hesitate!

Meghan
07-21-2006, 01:48 PM
....I highly advise anyone to orde rup Wolf products while they are still on sale, just don't hesitate!
Great product line, glad you like it but we need some :Picture: :Picture: :Picture:

scooterguitar
07-21-2006, 02:21 PM
Meg, you know I never take pics!

Meghan
07-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Meg, you know I never take pics!
Scoot we need evidence!!!:Picture:

scooterguitar
07-21-2006, 02:34 PM
You got me! Really bad overcast today, can;t see the pop.
Black Ultra is my fatherinlaw's ready for his 2 week trip in Nova Scotia tomorrow. All Wolf! clay, clay lube, prewax, glaze, sealant. Ohh and the foam gun (I love the gun for bikes!)
Maroon/Cream Road King is mine, foam gun, clay, sealant x's 2, Souveran... that's it!

supercharged
07-23-2006, 12:44 AM
This line is amazing! I recently bought af ew Wolf products and got some from a fellow member here. I really expected the same old thing, but wow!
The Pre Wax Cleaner/Polish is just great, worked like a charm. The real surprise was the Glaze! I did not expect much as I have numerous glazes that I am more than happy with, but one coat by hand no less just friggin' wetted up the shine crazy! I could not believe this glaze! Sealant is so easy on/off, and looks great, when they say this is one sealer you get that nuba-type look with...they are not lying! I do top with nuba, but it truly looks great alone. The tire gel is good stuff, clay lube is pretty typical. The leather conditioner is superior. I think if anyone is looking for a one product line, Wolfgang is it! This line has made me rethink all my supplies and I am gonna starting juding lots of products by the Wolfgang standard, I imagine lots will be left by the wayside and can be found for sale not too long from now!
I highly advise anyone to orde rup Wolf products while they are still on sale, just don't hesitate!
Leather cleaner, Leather conditioner, spot remover, (deep gloss paint sealant and prewax polish enhanser for my girlfriends black 2004 BMW325Ci) Tire and wheel kit...That's just of Wolfgangs that should arrive on Tuesday. That's not counting PB's SSR 2.5, 1.0, EX; Klasse HG sealant.
German licence plate and frame... $300...:(

scooterguitar
07-23-2006, 10:05 AM
Ohh Super, your gonna like it! I think you should add another quick order for the Wolf glaze!

JeffW
07-23-2006, 10:10 AM

Couldn't agree more! :cheers: Great line of products.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=360