PDA

View Full Version : SUPERBOWL Beer & food prices.

Pages : [1] 2

PA DETAILER
02-08-2024, 12:14 PM
SUPER BOWL:
Snack items included cotton candy for $7, roasted nuts for $8, peanuts for $7, a $7 ice cream cup, $8 frozen lemonade and $8 soft pretzel.
Pizzas cost $12 for pepperoni or cheese. A BBQ chicken pizza commands the top price of $14, though.
https://www.usatoday.com/gcdn/presto/2021/02/07/USAT/e673b4b4-784e-4bbb-9bf6-a45bb98c8aa7-Image_1.jpeg?width=300&height=400&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp
Drinks didn’t come cheap. A domestic beer rang up for $13, premium draft beer for $14 and craft beer for $15. A regular soda costs $6, but a refillable souvenir soda costs $14. And a bottle of water goes for $5.

Bill D
02-08-2024, 12:35 PM
All cavity-causing junk. I really try to stay away from all that kind of food but I suppose just about everyone is guilty of having it on Super Bowl Sunday night

Desertnate
02-08-2024, 01:03 PM
Are those the prices at the stadium in Vegas?

It is all junkfood but pretty normal fare. While really high, they don't look abnormal for what I'd spend if I went to a pro baseball or hockey game locally.

Coatingsarecrack
02-09-2024, 01:47 AM
Those prices seem low…. Less than a regular game in seattle….. beers are $21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulMys
02-09-2024, 07:40 PM
The EXACT reason I stopped attending professional sports games over 20 years ago, and now do not even watch any of them on TV. (Super Bowl included.)

WOKE-ism and betting have destroyed the NFL.

Have fun eating your wings and watching the Taylor Swift game, everyone!!

Bill D
02-09-2024, 07:55 PM
I haven’t taken a professional sports game seriously ever in my life.

PaulMys
02-09-2024, 08:02 PM

Then you're a better man than me, Bill.

I was a rabid NFL fan, and was also into the NBA and MLB. I would attend many NY Giants, Yankees, and Knicks games.

Didn't cost a ton of money back then. I remember bitching about the $5 beers at Madison Square Garden. Lol

Bill D
02-09-2024, 08:05 PM
I attended Giants games at old Giants Stadium but never bought into the hype all the fans were into. I’m just not a sports guy, never really was. I’d take a concours any day over a game.

PaulMys
02-09-2024, 08:24 PM
I attended Giants games at old Giants Stadium but never bought into the hype all the fans were into. I’m just not a sports guy, never really was. I’d take a concours any day over a game.

Did you ever see a game with Lawrence Taylor, Bill?

I remember that '86 season where the stadium was as loud as I ever heard it. I was lucky enough to attend 3 home games that year.

Bill D
02-09-2024, 08:28 PM
Yes! I did see LT play although I was pretty young. Saw Harry Carson twice, once in the stands and another time at a rest stop off I95

Although I’m not a sports nut, I do have fond memories of the games I did attend. One involved having to drive over a run over fence to make it out of traffic up there in the Meadowlands.

MisterSnoop
02-09-2024, 08:39 PM
Those prices seem low…. Less than a regular game in seattle….. beers are $21

yeah, i've paid more

MisterSnoop
02-09-2024, 08:49 PM
The EXACT reason I stopped attending professional sports games over 20 years ago, and now do not even watch any of them on TV. (Super Bowl included.)

WOKE-ism and betting have destroyed the NFL.

Have fun eating your wings and watching the Taylor Swift game, everyone!!

and you enjoy your midget wrestling matches

PaulMys
02-09-2024, 08:52 PM
and you enjoy your midget wrestling matches

Just the nude reverse transgender ones. Those can get intense!!

Eldorado2k
02-11-2024, 12:18 PM
Just the nude reverse transgender ones. Those can get intense!!

I got a notification on my phone about nude transgender wrestling. What’s up?! Lol.

briarpatch
02-11-2024, 02:01 PM

Was a huge Eagles fan...stopped watching the NFL the year they won their Super Bowl ....one trip to London and attending one English Premier League game gave me something to follow. Don't watch the NBA anyway......as far as baseball...watch the Yankees and Phillies on TV.....won't go due to the outrageous prices at the stadiums. There are some minor league baseball teams near me.....12.00 tickets....5.00 parking