PDA

View Full Version : udm and nxt...

vinnier6
05-01-2008, 07:58 AM
I was thinking about taking a pass over my car with my udm and nxt with a white lake country....i just did a detail on my car a few months ago with pinnacle products and hand topped with nxt...i know nxt has some cleaning in it, and was wondering if i use the nxt with a white pad on slow to med speed will it smooth out any micro marring left behind from washing....

Al-53
05-01-2008, 08:15 AM
I was thinking about taking a pass over my car with my udm and nxt with a white lake country....i just did a detail on my car a few months ago with pinnacle products and hand topped with nxt...i know nxt has some cleaning in it, and was wondering if i use the nxt with a white pad on slow to med speed will it smooth out any micro marring left behind from washing....

No..its not a abrasive type product...it may fill a bit...but not to much...and I would use a blue pad instead...but you may get better results doing by hand for the filling effects of NXT...

Now the filling of NXT is not a cure all as it does fill but not not alot...

I tried it on some light micro marring..and it did fill to a Point..but not all marring was filled....

Al