PDA

View Full Version : Flex pxe vs griots g8

waterman
11-21-2023, 11:43 PM
Hello,

I currently have Griots g8. I like it but it stalls very easily. I was wondering if the Flex pxe has more power then the Griots. I’m going to be doing several waverunners and need something with a little more power. I like the idea of cordless but if there isn’t much more power I will stick with the Griots.

Thank you

Coatingsarecrack
11-23-2023, 01:24 AM
Hello,

I currently have Griots g8. I like it but it stalls very easily. I was wondering if the Flex pxe has more power then the Griots. I’m going to be doing several waverunners and need something with a little more power. I like the idea of cordless but if there isn’t much more power I will stick with the Griots.

Thank you

It has a rotary mode which won’t stall at all. The g8 has been known to stall and I believe it’s why griots came out with th g13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John U
11-23-2023, 11:47 AM
Happy with mine. I was using a 3" cheap pad once that did not "spin" nicely on the surface. I swapped it for a higher quality pad and it was issue free.

VISITOR
11-23-2023, 07:20 PM
try using thinner and/or smaller pads with the G8. the flex pxe is cordless (battery operated) and there's no inverter (available at the moment) to plug & play which means you will cycling batteries and wouldn't be ideal on what you are working on...

Coatingsarecrack
11-26-2023, 05:04 AM
Maybe look at a true 3” cordless in the HLR75. Detailers Domain is having 25% off Rupes. Pull it up and have Autogeek price match it if it’s still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk