PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding Customer Service

LSNAutoDetailing
09-08-2023, 12:48 PM
I had an issue that required resolution. I called AG, spoke to Nicholas, and received OUTSTANDING customer service.
It's actually nice to call a business and speak to a very helpful and very knowledgeable staff member.

Thank you AGO and Nicholas for the great service, again!

Klasse Act
09-08-2023, 01:23 PM
Maybe AG us coming back[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Dirty Harry
09-08-2023, 09:16 PM
I also had a recent SNAFU with my order, but Bobby sent me a new bottle the next business day without question. This is the second time AG has helped me/made things right on orders. I concur with their great customer service

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

briarpatch
09-08-2023, 09:19 PM
Maybe AG us coming back[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

They will be if they bring their sales back!! Since the transition......their sales have flat-out sucked. I find myself getting more from Detailed Image these days.

John U
09-08-2023, 10:07 PM
They will be if they bring their sales back!! Since the transition......their sales have flat-out sucked. I find myself getting more from Detailed Image these days.

With DI you can only use one “coupon”. Do I use it for free freight or sale discount. Neither, I paid list and got what I needed overnight from Amazon.

Prange
09-09-2023, 06:55 AM
Glad to hear they're coming back. I hate to see anyone going out of business.

briarpatch
09-09-2023, 07:01 AM
With DI you can only use one “coupon”. Do I use it for free freight or sale discount. Neither, I paid list and got what I needed overnight from Amazon.

I hear you. I always price check between Amazon and whatever the online retailer is offering....weighing discounts vs free shipping....I'll even factor in shipping times, and might be willing to pay a couple of extra bucks to get the item quicker.

Optimus Grime
09-09-2023, 08:33 AM

This is where I get most of my stuff now. They accepted me into their wholesale program and the rest is history.

BudgetPlan1
09-09-2023, 10:37 AM
This is where I get most of my stuff now. They accepted me into their wholesale program and the rest is history.

How do you find their Wholesale Program? I was in it a few years ago at the highest level and many times found using one of their frequent promotions would be less expensive; ended up with 2 accounts so I could use wholesale or promotions depending what I was buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Optimus Grime
09-09-2023, 11:09 AM
How do you find their Wholesale Program? I was in it a few years ago at the highest level and many times found using one of their frequent promotions would be less expensive; ended up with 2 accounts so I could use wholesale or promotions depending what I was buying.

I like it. Even if something is on sale I get whichever price is lower and these days I’m buying stuff so often that waiting for a good promotion is bad for business. It also allows me to sell products to my customers at cost which adds to my desire to provide excellent customer service.

BudgetPlan1
09-09-2023, 11:12 AM
I like it. Even if something is on sale I get whichever price is lower and these days I’m buying stuff so often that waiting for a good promotion is bad for business. It also allows me to sell products to my customers at cost which adds to my desire to provide excellent customer service.

Gotcha! Always seemed like it would be more appropriate for a professional. Thanks for the clarification.