PDA

View Full Version : Favourite interior cleaner

nick27
08-26-2023, 07:53 AM
Hey guys, been trying to battle it out between CarPro inside , Koch Chemie polstar and p&s express interior cleaner. I have p&s at 1:1 , inside at 5:1 and polstar 5:1. Which one would potentially clean better? Also what’s the difference in strength betweeen 10:1 and 5:1 for polstar? Anything you’d be able to visually tell ? Also can express interior cleaner handle Alcantara and fabrics/carpets?

DanaDetailingPros
08-26-2023, 02:04 PM
1:5 Koch Chemie polstar for your Alcantara. It's redeeming quality is ability to clean Alcantara. Do a test area to make sure 5:1 is OK? Otherwise go up a bit in dilution.

nick27
08-28-2023, 07:55 AM
1:5 Koch Chemie polstar for your Alcantara. Its a redeeming quality is ability to clean Alcantara. Do a test area to make sure 5:1 is OK? Otherwise go up a bit in dilution.

can p&s express clean textile and Alcantara as well ? I heard CarPro inside isn’t the greatest for Alcantara and textile ?

DanaDetailingPros
08-28-2023, 10:30 AM
If you have PS then just stick to that. P&S is just a maintenance cleaner for me. It has some cleaning power and leave a nice satin finish. But It's not to strong and is why I would use the Polstar.

nick27
08-28-2023, 11:54 AM
If you have PS then just stick to that. P&S is just a maintenance cleaner for me. It has some cleaning power and leave a nice satin finish. But It's not too strong and is why I would use the Polstar.

Between polstar and inside which one would you stick with , I’ve had inside diluted at 5:1 being a ph of 11, seemed to have cleaned well…haven’t tried it on textile/fabric though