PDA

View Full Version : Spray and Rinse Touchless Sealant

chefwong
07-06-2023, 08:17 AM
In lieu of the most recent do you use a sealant thread......

Who here is still using a Touchless Spray:Rinse Sealant.

For a period of time, I was loving using Hydr02 on the dailys.
Easy peasy 1-2-3 on application if not the -frequency- of application.

Somehow I got it in my -head- that I didn't like that it got into every nook and cranny, but the overspray just due to method of application, I dunno if it was -a interference - on tire rubber and rubber dressings. Spray and Rinse is super awesome for wheels IMO....
Haven't used it much if not at all once it sorta got ingrained the overspray may be a issue on tire dressing adhesion...

Anyhow, just curious if anyone is still using it.
Seems like spray and wipe has come in flavor these days, for the majority of enthusiast users. Or at least the users who spend time yakkking about cleaning on a forum

Klasse Act
07-06-2023, 08:27 AM
Just used the one from Pure:est this past weekend, it's a must for rims at the very least[emoji106][emoji362][emoji779]️

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Uncbrs
07-06-2023, 08:41 AM
Definitely on the wheels. Just used the 303 ceramic spray and rinse this last wash on the wheels.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Klasse Act
07-06-2023, 08:56 AM
Definitely on the wheels. Just used the 303 ceramic spray and rinse this last wash on the wheels.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using TapatalkVery solid choice!

Big Dave
07-06-2023, 08:57 AM
I still have 303 Touchless that I use on wheels, it also makes the water/rain bead up on the driveway where it's been rinsed off. I don't really use it on anything else now. It could be laziness on my part, the thought of sitting down in front of each wheel spraying then wiping a sealant, and then checking to see if I missed wiping any off. Spray and rinse seems so much easier for wheels.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

Klasse Act
07-06-2023, 08:58 AM
I still have 303 Touchless that I use on wheels, it also makes the water/rain bead up on the driveway where it's been rinsed off. I don't really use it on anything else now. It could be laziness on my part, the thought of sitting down in front of each wheel spraying then wiping a sealant, and then checking to see if I missed wiping any off. Spray and rinse seems so much easier for wheels.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using TapatalkYou could not be more right, Dave!

MisterSnoop
07-06-2023, 09:10 AM
Also use 303 Touchless on wheels. For the car, the closest I use to a spray and rinse is Griot's ceramic wash & coat, which I use as a post wash step. A little more involved than a spray & rinse.