PDA

View Full Version : 3D One vs Turtle Wax Pro 1 & Done

Bri26
06-17-2023, 06:57 AM
3D One vs Turtle Wax Pro 1 & Done

For those who have used both products would you say that they work about the same or do you prefer one over the other?

Uncbrs
06-17-2023, 07:05 AM
I have and tried both on BMW paint. I'd say both worked about the same when using with the same pad but 3D One gets the edge for ease of wipe off.

I ended up going with 3D One more often as it fit my needs but ultimately found a better combo using PA Master Compound and finished my correction with that option.

I've actually been using TW 1 & Done for smaller jobs and tight areas like behind handles of late.

Only do my own vehicles so plenty of better opinions around here but I would probably pick 3D if you're going to force yourself to choose 1 of the 2 you listed.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

SNP209
06-17-2023, 08:00 AM
Both are good products.

1 & Done will cut more, both finish down very well. From my experience, 3D One is heavily lubricated which is beneficial if you're doing long buffing cycles in direct sunlight, but due to the oily nature, wipeoff requires a tad bit more effort.

3D One has more of a chemical scent and 1& Done has more of a fruity scent if that matters to you.

Currently it looks like 1 & Done is going for around $22 in the 16 oz container and 3D one is going for around $29 for 16 oz.

Bottom line is both are fantastic products and work very well, it all depends on what your needs are. I personally prefer 1 & Done.