PDA

View Full Version : Scangrip plugged in using battery - Normal?

Bornin1992
05-29-2023, 11:44 PM
Hello!

I have a Gyeon Prism Plus produced by Scangrip and have noticed, even though it is fully charged and plugged in, after some time it shuts off, and it would appear as if the battery is down to 10%?

Is this normal? I thought I could be able to use this light plugged in all day...

Bruno Soares
05-30-2023, 05:45 AM
Hello!

I have a Gyeon Prism Plus produced by Scangrip and have noticed, even though it is fully charged and plugged in, after some time it shuts off, and it would appear as if the battery is down to 10%?

Is this normal? I thought I could be able to use this light plugged in all day...
Are you sure you’re looking at the battery indicator and not the brightness indicator on the back?

Bornin1992
05-30-2023, 09:10 AM
Are you sure you’re looking at the battery indicator and not the brightness indicator on the back?
Yes. The vertical LED strip is for the brightness indicator and the top row is for the battery indicator. It just is using the battery despite being plugged in, which seems strange and defeats the purpose (Imo)...

Bruno Soares
05-30-2023, 10:24 AM
Yes. The vertical LED strip is for the brightness indicator and the top row is for the battery indicator. It just is using the battery despite being plugged in, which seems strange and defeats the purpose (Imo)...

Agreed. I’ve never used mine plugged in, the battery lasts all day with my usage so I just charge overnight regardless of how much is left.