PDA

View Full Version : Griots foaming polygloss soap

PA DETAILER
05-29-2023, 09:22 AM
I understand it's made for a pressure washer and foam cannon. My question is how would it preform in a foam gun with just a water hose?

Klasse Act
05-29-2023, 09:39 AM
I understand it's made for a pressure washer and foam cannon. My question is how would it preform in a foam gun with just a water hose?I've been using it in an IK Foam sprayer for years, no problem and I've even tried in my Griot's Garage foam gun that attaches to the hose, no problem. One thing about using the Griot's Garage foam gun is this, filling it to the suggested line, with 2-3 oz of product, will empty rather fast, so be mindful of your application.

Also, no matter how the stuff looks and smells, DO NOT drink it[emoji39] Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

Oh yeah a top tip, after rinsing the with the hose after proper dwell time, take the sprayer off and use free flowing water so you flush out the door, trunk and hood jams[emoji362]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Prange
05-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Good question. I've only used it with a PW. It is $72/gal, but with the PW, a little goes a long way. I find it to be worth it.

Klasse Act
05-29-2023, 07:14 PM
Good question. I've only used it with a PW. It is $72/gal, but with the PW, a little goes a long way. I find it to be worth it.Griot's products are always worth it[emoji817]

vaced
05-29-2023, 09:46 PM
Griot's products are always worth it[emoji817]

While I like Griots products...

I've been looking at the BOSS Hybrid micro polisher & the flex pxe lately...

and I'm not sure the BOSS hybrid micro polisher is worth it :confused:

(but I haven't tried it)

Klasse Act
06-01-2023, 06:52 AM
While I like Griots products...

I've been looking at the BOSS Hybrid micro polisher & the flex pxe lately...

and I'm not sure the BOSS hybrid micro polisher is worth it :confused:

(but I haven't tried it)Oh I understand that, I'm speaking from a perf standpoint but a $400 battery powered, small polisher...whoa[emoji779]️If I did cars on the side I could justify it and would buy with confidence because of their warranty. My GG6 & GG3 are 12 yrs old, no issues[emoji120]