PDA

View Full Version : Soft 99 Wax vs. LSP

DanaDetailingPros
05-27-2023, 10:36 PM
Been reading allot regarding wax vs LSP. I've mostly been reading on DetailingWorld and watching Youtube. I thought I'd see what you all thought of it?

Klasse Act
05-28-2023, 04:22 AM
I'm confused by the title, LOL[emoji3526] If I didn't have Gyeon Q2 Wax, TW graphene + ceramic, KSG and "others", I'd be trying out a Fusso coat for sure! Jon from Forensic Detailing loves their stuff and I respect his opinion, I mean he turned me into a Bilt-Hamber fan boy afterall[emoji351][emoji106][emoji779]️

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

DanaDetailingPros
05-28-2023, 11:52 PM
I'm confused by the title, LOL[emoji3526] If I didn't have Gyeon Q2 Wax, TW graphene + ceramic, KSG and "others", I'd be trying out a Fusso coat for sure! Jon from Forensic Detailing loves their stuff and I respect his opinion, I mean he turned me into a Bilt-Hamber fan boy afterall[emoji351][emoji106][emoji779]️

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I have FUSSO because I do mostly dark cars lately. I just was hopping to hear if anyone had real world experience. I saw that by the way. I also love him.
I said Soft 99 because one works best on light vs.dark etc. They have like 6

MrOneEyedBoh
05-29-2023, 07:10 AM
The soft99 Fusso Coat is a true performer. Its what I use on my wifes car and the stuff just lasts... kinda crazy. The white versus dark callout on the waxes is just marketing, I doubt it makes a notable difference.