PDA

View Full Version : Adams wheel and tire cut 1:1

Pages : [1] 2 3

noorth
05-03-2023, 08:23 PM
Great for cleaning tires. Nice foam even out of a regular sprayer head. 3-4 applications knocked down all the tire browning using a stiff brush.

First time using it.

Klasse Act
05-03-2023, 08:59 PM
Great for cleaning tires. Nice foam even out of a regular sprayer head. 3-4 applications knocked down all the tire browning using a stiff brush.

First time using it.Even cut 1:1 it turned the tires brown before scrubbing? I ask because I've only used it straight and it's one of the most underrated tire cleaners on the market...IMHO[emoji56]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

01GreyStangGT
05-03-2023, 09:02 PM
Even cut 1:1 it turned the tires brown before scrubbing? I ask because I've only used it straight and it's one of the most underrated tire cleaners on the market...IMHO[emoji56]

I agree. It’s one of my faves.

Sent from my iPad using AGOnline

noorth
05-03-2023, 09:05 PM
Even cut 1:1 it turned the tires brown before scrubbing? I ask because I've only used it straight and it's one of the most underrated tire cleaners on the market...IMHO[emoji56]

Yes.

Klasse Act
05-03-2023, 09:17 PM
Yes.I'll try that next time I get some[emoji6]

Coatingsarecrack
05-04-2023, 03:26 AM
$24 for a gallon from Eve’s husbands website…. Great deal.

Just got 2/3 a gallon of TufShine which is hard to beat. Also a couple bottles of 303 T&R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eldorado2k
05-04-2023, 05:46 AM
I see alot of the reviews saying and showing pics of how this product ruined peoples wheels. Really makes you wonder what’s really going on in those situations because alot of those people don’t sound like idiots. Not sure what to make out of it.

Urmil
05-04-2023, 08:27 PM

Yes, that's how I use it. I stumbled upon this product awhile back when I was going on a shopping spree for Adam's products. I love the Adam's Wheel and Tire cleaner. If foams very well and cleaning power is more then adequate for my use. It used to cost $45/galloon but the price has recently dropped and has been holding steady at $30/gallon on Adam's website.

I won't use any other wheel cleaner now. When you factor in that I dilute it 1:1, it's a pretty good deal.

Rsurfer
05-04-2023, 09:30 PM

First time using it.

Yes, that's how I use it. I stumbled upon this product awhile back when I was going on a shopping spree for Adam's products. I love the Adam's Wheel and Tire cleaner. If foams very well and cleaning power is more then adequate for my use. It used to cost $45/galloon but the price has recently dropped and has been holding steady at $30/gallon on Adam's website.

I won't use any other wheel cleaner now. When you factor in that I dilute it 1:1, it's a pretty good deal.

I wouldn't use any tire cleaner that I would have to do 3-4 application. If it can't clean in 2 application forget it.

DanaDetailingPros
05-04-2023, 09:31 PM
I saw all the reviews and looked into a good deal and Adam's is what broke me away from Brake Buster. When Adam's goes on sale go to the web link and not Adam's directly to get the free 16oz then add the 20-25% off and it's a great price for a far superior cleaner.IMO

Coatingsarecrack
05-05-2023, 01:01 AM
I wouldn't use any tire cleaner that I would have to do 3-4 application. If it can't clean in 2 application forget it.

What product is that? I still need 3 cleanings with TufShine unless I’m using a drill brush.

Coatingsarecrack
05-05-2023, 01:03 AM
I saw all the reviews and looked into a good deal and Adam's is what broke me away from Brake Buster. When Adam's goes on sale go to the web link and not Adam's directly to get the free 16oz then add the 20-25% off and it's a great price for a far superior cleaner.IMO

I like brake buster as I feel it’s not to strong. Great maintenance cleaner. Is the Adam’s much stronger?

Rsurfer
05-05-2023, 01:23 AM
What product is that? I still need 3 cleanings with TufShine unless I’m using a drill brush.

I always use a drill brush when deep cleaning tires.

noorth
05-05-2023, 02:50 AM

I only used about 250 ml total on all 4 tires. 18 inch low profile. After 2 applications it was pretty good. The third application was just a quick one.

Eldorado2k
05-05-2023, 03:09 AM
I don’t scrub tires more than once unless I’m applying a tire coating for the 1st time, which is rare.