PDA

View Full Version : combo question

dublifecrisis
04-26-2008, 09:43 AM
still new to this and enjoying all I've learned. After 3 full details my go to (as if I HAD a choice) combo is the Menzerna IP/FP with the PC.....not too shabby for a 'go-to IMO.

NOW, I've picked up some Optimum stuff including Poli-Seal.

What could I gain or lose by maybe starting off with my IP and then Poli-seal? I could probably do all 3 if I had all day but I'm looking to see what I could gain by replacing the FP with OPS. Then maybe sealing/LSP with my OOS and OCW.

Is it worth a try or am I better off with just doing the FP and then LSP?

dublifecrisis
04-26-2008, 01:28 PM
anyone?

dublifecrisis
04-26-2008, 07:41 PM
ok FINE...if you want, we can talk about Menzerna having fillers!! Forget all about my original question.

pt91
04-26-2008, 08:08 PM
i would say FP would have more cut than poli-seal so you would hv to try it out.
If you use poli-seal you can remove it with ocw or wipe off and use OS.
I really like poli-seal for quick details but it doesn't cut that much with a pc.

Jimmie
04-26-2008, 08:17 PM
Not that much cut to Poli-Seal but you can amp it up a little by adding Optimum Polish. A nice formula that I got from Justin 75% Poli-Seal./.25% OP. IMO that would be a nice follow to IP.

dublifecrisis
04-26-2008, 09:35 PM
ok thanks. so it sounds like: for normal everyday correction, I should stick with IP/FP OR mix the Poli-Seal wityh a dash of Opt Polidh OR just reserve the poli-seal as an AIO as it is intended.