PDA

View Full Version : new tool help

former86camaro
04-25-2008, 10:56 PM
My pc is slowly moving on. Just replaced the cable on it today and before that the connectors on the old cable. I do 4 cars a weekend and mine at times. What should replace it? Flex, UDM, HD PC, ideas.

advs1
04-25-2008, 11:12 PM
i just received my flex today. i have a PC and i'll tell you, the flex looks and feels so much sturdier! i cant wait to try it out sunday!! i would definitely check it out!!

MadOzodi
04-26-2008, 12:44 AM
Depending on how much correcting you're doing on those 4 cars a weekend, I think you should consider making the jump to a rotary. Faster correction with the rotary, less stress on the PC which will prolong its life further.

ScottB
04-26-2008, 07:02 AM
Flex ....

Dropkick Detail
04-26-2008, 10:27 AM
Get one of each! :D Im meticulous about correction, and honestly kind of anal about it so I have 2 PC's, a Makita rotary, and a UDM and looking into a Cyclo and Flex. I have'nt tried the Flex or Cyclo yet, but I do know after much time and research that depending on the job, I prefer one tool over another. For deep correction, Im always picking up the rotary. Regardless, it sound like that PC needs replacing.