PDA

View Full Version : Great day for stocking up and trying new products! What did you get?

DanaDetailingPros
12-27-2022, 12:23 AM
What are a few new products you grabbed today that you've wanted to try? What did you stock up on?

NEW-

Carpro PERL
Jescar Ultra Lock +
Jescar Ceramic spray wax
Carpro Essence and Essence +
GYEON MOHS
Adamam's Graphene tire
Adam's Ceramic Advanced

STOCKED UP ON-

Adam's IRON

Eldorado2k
12-27-2022, 01:38 AM
A few days ago I ordered a bottle of McKee’s Graphene Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant.
Tonight I might order a couple of packs of Kirkland Microfiber Towels. [I’ve got them in my cart]
I’m going to the 99 cent store tomorrow and picking up about 5 packs of microfiber applicators.

Not today, but… Gallon of Megs Hyper Dressing. Gallon of Megs D143 Wheel & Tire Cleaner. 32oz. Megs M205 Finishing Polish. I’ve had those bottles for almost a month and have yet to open them.

DanaDetailingPros
12-27-2022, 02:00 AM
A few days ago I ordered a bottle of McKee’s Graphene Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant.
Tonight I might order a couple of packs of Kirkland Microfiber Towels. [I’ve got them in my cart]
I’m going to the 99 cent store tomorrow and picking up about 5 packs of microfiber applicators.

Not today, but… Gallon of Megs Hyper Dressing. Gallon of Megs D143 Wheel & Tire Cleaner. 32oz. Megs M205 Finishing Polish. I’ve had those bottles for almost a month and have yet to open them.

Let me know how you like the 205? I know it's really good and I also have a bottle. Only problem was I labeled it 105 and was trying to cut with it:buffing:
I was telling Dlc that I didn't think it was much of a cutter contender and when I went to check if I possibly mislabeled it, I felt like total dumb a$$!

Eldorado2k
12-27-2022, 02:42 AM
Let me know how you like the 205? I know it's really good and I also have a bottle. Only problem was I labeled it 105 and was trying to cut with it:buffing:
I was telling Dlc that I didn't think it was much of a cutter contender and when I went to check if I possibly mislabeled it, I felt like total dumb a$$!

Oh I love M205. I’m going back to it after trying M210.

dlc95
12-29-2022, 06:53 PM

Try the M205 with a microfiber cutting pad. You might be surprised what it's capable of.

It also can be used to help keep the dust of M105 down a bit by substituting a drop of M105 for M205 when you reload the pad.

I believe during the 2014 SEMA buffing challenge, Kevin Brown was using M205 to cut. He didn't technically "win" but... I mean, if he was cutting with M205, and still making it happen, it shows M205 is a pretty versatile polish. We actually had it out here at work today. It's always a joy to work with and leaves an excellent finish.

noorth
12-29-2022, 09:14 PM
I might try M205 myself the 8oz is probably the cheapest bottle on the canadian site i order from.

I have a new orange diamond cut pad from shinemate too waiting for me in Canada. Excited to try it out because it also breaks the surface tension like CCS. DIY is coming out with a waffle polishing pad too.

DanaDetailingPros
12-29-2022, 09:21 PM
I jst need to try it the right way next time. I will put it up to Perfect finish.