PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use car smell sause anymore?

DanaDetailingPros
12-26-2022, 04:36 AM
I was just curious if anyone uses car fragrances anymore? I use to offer it as a option many years ago and had a few good ones people liked. But I saw a line from Australia and it looked like they might be good. Jump in anytime DFB? Only 1 place in US that has cool stuff from other countries so I will leave them up to you to find them. The name of the sauce is by Platinum Potions.

PA DETAILER
12-26-2022, 07:24 AM
Not really. The scent of BF complete leather that I use on my seats is fine. Now if you're working on customers vehicles you may want to use a little something.

opie
12-26-2022, 09:07 AM
Personally im a black ice little trees guy. Ive never used any fragrances.

Only person i remember saying they use scent sprays was klasse. I believe he uses 3D jasmine.

As for any customer vehicles i just let the smells of the interior products i use be the fragrance. I realize that some folks dont like the scents that i do and may even bother their sniffer.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

JDGolden
12-26-2022, 12:01 PM
I used to have CG Stripper scent. Sometimes I have a Little Trees True North hanger in my Jeep.

I’m also one that enjoys the interior detailer scents. My favorite interior detailer scent is Adam’s Cedarwood, but I also like the DG and Meguiars Quick Interior Detailer scents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

opie
12-26-2022, 12:06 PM
My favorite interior detailer scent is Adam’s Cedarwood.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That scent is my favorite as well!

DanaDetailingPros
12-26-2022, 09:09 PM
That scent is my favorite as well!

I hear that allot.

Paul A.
12-29-2022, 03:37 PM
Good question as I've wrestled with it many times.

If the customer already has a fragrance thingie I don't. If they don't I spritz Ozium a little for a "fresh" scent at pickup.

DanaDetailingPros
12-29-2022, 09:33 PM
I'm a little surprised this has change so much in almost 2 decades. It was almost a standard with clients and remember having ones customers loved. I think back then the chemicals had zero fragrance. My main interior cleaner which I called ROJO to my guy's, reminded me the smell of putty. Now they all smell pretty darn good for the most part. I even think it's hilarious how so many Tubers comment on smell like it truly matters in selecting products.lol