PDA

View Full Version : First time

dustywheels
04-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Hey guys I am going to be detailing two cars for a client.One is a Bentley flying spur and the other MC sl 500.he wants them both detailed inside and out.This the first time ever doing this for someone besides my own cars.So I was wondering what a good price is to do both cars at his house.Right now I charge him $85 a week to wash them both.Both cars paint are in good condition so no correction would be needed.Thanks for the help.

bryansbestwax
04-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Hey guys I am going to be detailing two cars for a client.One is a Bentley flying spur and the other MC sl 500.he wants them both detailed inside and out.This the first time ever doing this for someone besides my own cars.So I was wondering what a good price is to do both cars at his house.Right now I charge him $85 a week to wash them both.Both cars paint are in good condition so no correction would be needed.Thanks for the help.

depends on what you consider a full inside and out a little more detail would help

dustywheels
04-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Well for the outside wash/clay/polish w/7424 and finish hand wax Sig series 2

inside-vaccum/window/leather clean +condition/Dust out vents/dress all trim

ScottB
04-24-2008, 05:44 PM
I would still hit them with a final polish and finishing pad to truly gem the paint and remove any contaminents. Then charge them a buck fifty or so.

mixxer
04-24-2008, 06:07 PM
130 + each

HHIslander
04-25-2008, 07:40 AM
I would still hit them with a final polish and finishing pad to truly gem the paint and remove any contaminents. Then charge them a buck fifty or so.

Per car...