PDA

View Full Version : Gyeon and their Detailing Guru

armoredsaint
11-30-2022, 08:33 AM
I'm a fan of Gyeon products since I am only a weekend warrior and I am in the same town as Esoteric.

Anyways who is this French detailer, pretty good? I am just getting back into detailing after a pause from my children getting born as that was priority first :D

https://youtu.be/Tqjm-wLoZk8

CleanIT
11-30-2022, 08:59 AM
Yeah, he's their marketing/detailing guru that does a lot of their videos. I don't know much about the guy.

BlakeC
11-30-2022, 10:58 AM
I usually watch Esoteric videos on the Gyeon products. I have several Gyeon products and really like them.

noorth
11-30-2022, 11:10 AM
You sure he's french? I thought he was Slavic. But i really never looked into it.

TTQ B4U
11-30-2022, 01:19 PM
We should connect. I'm in Dublin.

briarpatch
11-30-2022, 02:14 PM
Not sure who that guys is.....there's another guy who does some of their videos that I like better.....but mostly because he is easier to understand. I just used MOHS EVO, and am becoming a fan of their products. Watched a YT channel called Status Detail....he uses a lot of Gyeon products....does some top end cars.

Coatingsarecrack
11-30-2022, 02:49 PM
Esoteric likes them. They’re reputable. A lot here like them. As for Yves, he’s there brand ambassador sure he knows his stuff but I choose to value info of people who choose to use their stuff and not paid too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texchappy
11-30-2022, 05:28 PM
You sure he's french? I thought he was Slavic. But i really never looked into it.

Always sounded French to me but that’s just me listening, don’t know much about him. C’est le vie.

armoredsaint
11-30-2022, 08:51 PM
Esoteric likes them. They’re reputable. A lot here like them. As for Yves, he’s there brand ambassador sure he knows his stuff but I choose to value info of people who choose to use their stuff and not paid too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd is excellent with his videos and very educational and seems non-biased from the products he sells, I knew him casually about 20 years ago iirc before he got famous. lol