PDA

View Full Version : I did a "thing" last night.

Don M
11-23-2022, 08:55 AM
Last night, I made a change in my life. It really is a small thing in the scope of the world, but many who know me will look at it as a step towards recovery. I had been a lurker on a local Camaro Club's Facebook page for a few years now. Last night, I attended my very first meeting and officially joined the Club.

Like I said, in the grand scheme of things, it is a very small act. But now I have a group of people that I can meet with and talk about Camaros until the cows come home ... without boring anyone to death.

As of last night, I am now a member of NEOCC (North-East Ohio Camaro Club). I even got a really cool window sticker for my Camaro.

bill walsh
11-23-2022, 09:11 AM
that's good Don little steps to feeling better

Flash Gordon
11-23-2022, 09:58 AM
Good for you.
The best thing I've found to get me out of a funk is to help someone in a worse situation than I'm in. They are all over the place if you look.

briarpatch
11-23-2022, 10:37 AM
Last night, I made a change in my life. It really is a small thing in the scope of the world, but many who know me will look at it as a step towards recovery. I had been a lurker on a local Camaro Club's Facebook page for a few years now. Last night, I attended my very first meeting and officially joined the Club.

Like I said, in the grand scheme of things, it is a very small act. But now I have a group of people that I can meet with and talk about Camaros until the cows come home ... without boring anyone to death.

As of last night, I am now a member of NEOCC (North-East Ohio Camaro Club). I even got a really cool window sticker for my Camaro.

Nice....seeking common ground is a good thing

PaulMys
11-23-2022, 05:42 PM
Great to hear that, Don!! :)

Coatingsarecrack
11-24-2022, 04:29 AM
Yeah I should join Facebook to find something like that…

My old girl gets upset here sister gets all the attention.

Good on you Don. Show those other Camaro what clean looks like…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk