PDA

View Full Version : GlassParency Boost

noorth
11-14-2022, 06:25 AM
Hi folks, i'm shopping for a nice spray sealant i can use both wet and dry to keep things simple.

Boost is good value.

What are some spray sealants you can use both wet and dry? Reload and cure can be used this way.

I have rapidwaxx now but it's too high on the price point to ship to canada. I'm going to start using rapidwaxx at least once a mth. Drying aid first and sometimes go over the car twice with 10+ minutes between coats.

opie
11-14-2022, 08:21 AM
3d bead it up

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Uncbrs
11-14-2022, 08:36 AM
Have you looked at Pinnacle Crystal Mist? They have the original which is more carnuaba focused and then the ceramic version now. In sure either will work but admit I have not yet used my ceramic version.

Since you're using Rapidwaxx, maybe the original Crystal Mist will fit best and directions mention it as a drying aid.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

The Guz
11-14-2022, 09:48 AM
Boost is a good product and does well with both wet and dry application.

Coatingsarecrack
11-14-2022, 08:17 PM
Hi folks, i'm shopping for a nice spray sealant i can use both wet and dry to keep things simple.

Boost is good value.

What are some spray sealants you can use both wet and dry? Reload and cure can be used this way.

I have rapidwaxx now but it's too high on the price point to ship to canada. I'm going to start using rapidwaxx at least once a mth. Drying aid first and sometimes go over the car twice with 10+ minutes between coats.

kamikaze overcoat is expensive but works amazing both ways and excels at wet application

KAMIKAZE COLLECTION - OVER COAT 3.0 - YouTube (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x49o7f15018)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dgage
11-14-2022, 08:59 PM
I really like Glassparency Boost and primarily use it as a drying aid but it works well dry too. Leaves a nice shine and nice short-term protection.

noorth
11-14-2022, 09:23 PM
I actually found something like cancoat tonight. It's called infinity wax synergy lite. The post application looks very interesting. Very good value too.

DanaDetailingPros
11-14-2022, 09:52 PM
I actually found something like cancoat tonight. It's called infinity wax synergy lite. The post application looks very interesting. Very good value too.
ing something Noorth?
Only found the Infinity products overseas. Am I missing something Noorth?

noorth
11-14-2022, 09:55 PM
They are in Canada.

Seems Quebec(province/state in canada) is bringing over a number of overseas brands. It's neat.

BlakeC
11-25-2022, 02:30 PM
I have Nv Boost which is more expensive than Glassparency. Has anyone used both and done a comparison. I really like the Nv product. I would like to hear any comparisons.

noorth
11-25-2022, 09:41 PM
Not sure but Nv care car is a solid brand. I would "guess" Nv boost is better. I've been looking hard at lustre because i'm tried of real ceramics. In a shop setting coatings would be easy. Outside? It's tough and not enjoyable.

dgage
11-26-2022, 12:20 AM
Haven’t used the NV but I very much like Glassparency Boost though I primarily use it as a drying aid.

Coatingsarecrack
11-26-2022, 05:20 AM
NV Boost is awesome as a drying aid or after washQD.

Glassparency claims more sealant like durability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlakeC
11-27-2022, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the input. I really like No Boost. I’m almost afraid to try their Lustre given the reviews.