PDA

View Full Version : Griot's Garage new products for 2023!

Pages : [1] 2

Klasse Act
11-05-2022, 10:09 AM
So I watched their video from SEMA and a couple products caught my attention[emoji779]️

I'll start with the battery powered foamer...HELL YEAH[emoji106] I'm going to be curious about the battery life and the foam pattern. If it checks the boxes my IK Foam Pro 12 might be up for sale[emoji848]

Next is the Ceramic tire dressing...ofcoarse I'll be trying that, LOL.

Finally the Brillant Shine snow foam. Now I've got my be all, end all pre-washes covered between Bilt-Hamber Touchless & Auto-foam but sometimes you just wanna "get the dust off" with a Foam, dwell, rinse and dry and I'll be trying this as well.

I've been using Griot's Garage products since 2005 and I'm very happy with how they've stepped up their game the past couple years AND maintained the quality of the products that got them there, plus that world class service which I hope is back to normal after the amped up flu bug had them working remotely.

Let's discuss these and the other products that maybe your interested in[emoji362]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Bosko
11-05-2022, 10:32 AM
I really was certain they were going to introduce a high solids coating this year

MisterSnoop
11-05-2022, 10:34 AM
the foamer and snow foam caught my eye as well. the foamer seems similar to the SPTA but with adjustability for the foam. if that works as advertised, it could be an advantage over the SPTA. as a sprayer, it just seems overpriced when you can used an electric plant sprayer at a fraction of the cost.

curious to see how the snow foam differs from foaming surface wash. thicker foam, i guess?

and I'd want to see how the tire shine looks before considering that. didn't get the impression it would be too glossy from their comments. i wouldn't want too glossy anyway.

they should be doing another livestream in a week and a half or so. should get more details then.

Klasse Act
11-05-2022, 11:01 AM
the foamer and snow foam caught my eye as well. the foamer seems similar to the SPTA but with adjustability for the foam. if that works as advertised, it could be an advantage over the SPTA. as a sprayer, it just seems overpriced when you can used an electric plant sprayer at a fraction of the cost.

curious to see how the snow foam differs from foaming surface wash. thicker foam, i guess?

and I'd want to see how the tire shine looks before considering that. didn't get the impression it would be too glossy from their comments. i wouldn't want too glossy anyway.

they should be doing another livestream in a week and a half or so. should get more details then.I didn't catch the price on that foamer[emoji848]

MisterSnoop
11-05-2022, 11:10 AM
I didn't catch the price on that foamer[emoji848]

$130

Klasse Act
11-05-2022, 11:14 AM
$130Can't wait too see a demo on that[emoji779]️That said, I've got more than that tied up in my IK Foam Pro 12 and small air compressor to make it a constant foamer[emoji39][emoji56]

Desertnate
11-07-2022, 09:38 AM
That foamer caught my eye too. Looking forward to a demo video too. However, I'm not sure about the price...I'll reserve final judgement until after a demo is available.

CleanIT
11-07-2022, 12:06 PM
I really was certain they were going to introduce a high solids coating this year

Same. They're working on it I was told.

I don't think there were any products from this years SEMA that caught my interest.

I'm hoping Cerakote (NIC Industries Inc.) makes a full blown coating. I think they have the potential to make a great high solids coating.

noorth
11-07-2022, 12:40 PM
My G15 is the bees knees. My favorite detailing tool/product by far!

2nd - Rinseless products
3rd - Clay

And of course nice towels.

Klasse Act
11-21-2022, 06:05 PM
Watching that LIVE product demo was kinda hard to watch last week. Forgot the other guys name, not Nick but the way he carried himself washing the car and using the products didn't leave me thinking he's a veteran of the car wash game[emoji39]

I wasn't quite sure when all the new products were coming out either, heard something about the spring[emoji848][emoji39]

Bosko
11-21-2022, 06:12 PM
those guys act like boobs in their live streams...Sam looks like he is on his first date as a pimple faced 14 year old....

PaulMys
11-21-2022, 06:15 PM
those guys act like boobs in their live streams...Sam looks like he is on his first date as a pimple faced 14 year old....

Hope he can negotiate a bra fastener better than he handles the products............:drool:

Klasse Act
11-21-2022, 06:40 PM
Hope he can negotiate a bra fastener better than he handles the products............:drool:Not using a term like "burnies" for smoking the tires, straight up never EVER heard that before. I mean nice enough guy I'm sure but when I see him I see "Yes Man"[emoji28]

Flash Gordon
11-21-2022, 07:10 PM
Didn't they come out with a polisher with a 45° angle (or was that a dream)?

MisterSnoop
11-21-2022, 08:01 PM
I wasn't quite sure when all the new products were coming out either, heard something about the spring[emoji848][emoji39]

the liquids are mostly mid-December. the new polisher and cordless foamer are next year (spring).
rundown of prices and launch dates: No Question Left Behind: Answering Your Questions From Our Last Livestream On Our 2022 New Products - YouTube (https://youtu.be/E7Od9IoOFfM?t=2874)

and just before that, they mentioned your comments:
No Question Left Behind: Answering Your Questions From Our Last Livestream On Our 2022 New Products - YouTube (https://youtu.be/E7Od9IoOFfM?t=2667)