PDA

View Full Version : Maxshine M3012 first impressions.

DanaDetailingPros
10-12-2022, 09:18 PM
Hi gang,
Was able to break it out today and do a long awaited area of my black car. 1st I will say that it is allot beefier than I was expecting. Nice balance and like the feel with the rubber placement. The 3 orbits it comes with were very nice and solid! Rotary,3mm and 12mm. The pads that were included by no means are anything like Rupes or LC etc. However nicer compared to SPTA and other no name Chinese pads. In all honesty there isn't anything I can report in the way of cheap in regards to the tool. The charger and batteries isn't Rupes grade but more comparable to a Dremel charger and batteries. I'm fine with that! The extension was nice and solid also. The case however is as good as you could ask for. Reminds me of my drone or GOPRO cases. Only complaint here is the lack of a zipper where the mesh is on the inside lid to hold stuff secure.
I went right to the rotary orbit, extension and 2 inch microfiber pad. I used Cutmax. It felt great and had allot of power! 75698756997570075701757027570475705757037570875707
Used the soft foam with 3D ONE to finish it out. I'm happy with it. Dam and I really wanted to get the Nano:buffing:

DanaDetailingPros
10-12-2022, 09:21 PM
For whatever reason does anyone know what I'm always doing wrong when I post Pics and there not large? I've tried everything. I post from my computer and not my phone.

noorth
10-12-2022, 10:20 PM
Hi gang,
Was able to break it out today and do a long awaited area of my black car. 1st I will say that it is allot beefier than I was expecting. Nice balance and like the feel with the rubber placement. The 3 orbits it comes with were very nice and solid! Rotary,3mm and 12mm. The pads that were included by no means are anything like Rupes or LC etc. However nicer compared to SPTA and other no name Chinese pads. In all honesty there isn't anything I can report in the way of cheap in regards to the tool. The charger and batteries isn't Rupes grade but more comparable to a Dremel charger and batteries. I'm fine with that! The extension was nice and solid also. The case however is as good as you could ask for. Reminds me of my drone or GOPRO cases. Only complaint here is the lack of a zipper where the mesh is on the inside lid to hold stuff secure.
I went right to the rotary orbit, extension and 2 inch microfiber pad. I used Cutmax. It felt great and had allot of power! 75698756997570075701757027570475705757037570875707
Used the soft foam with 3D ONE to finish it out. I'm happy with it. Dam and I really wanted to get to Nano:buffing:

You wanted to get to nano? How do you like cutmax and 3D one? 2 products i've used a fair bit for a hobbyist.

DanaDetailingPros
10-12-2022, 10:35 PM
Dam and I really wanted to get the Nano (iBrid) I meant to say. Thanks for catching that:)
And yes I love both. I did use Griot's FCC today and I didn't care for it as much as the other 2

noorth
10-12-2022, 10:57 PM
Dam and I really wanted to get the Nano (iBrid) I meant to say. Thanks for catching that:)
And yes I love both. I did use Griot's FCC today and I didn't care for it as much as the other 2

I have never used it before but Menzerna FG 400 is supposedly a very nice product too. But i don't think you need a ton of products...just passing the word haha

Great looking little polisher by the way!

Me? i still WANT a cordless. :D I don't do any cutting and i like just polishing for an hour or so at a time so it fits my style.

DanaDetailingPros
10-12-2022, 11:23 PM
I have never used it before but Menzerna FG 400 is supposedly a very nice product too. But i don't think you need a ton of products...just passing the word haha

Me? i still WANT a cordless. :D I don't do any cutting and i like just polishing for an hour or so at a time so it fits my style.

Funny you should mention that. I had a bottle deliver while I was just finishing up. And I have heard to munch to not have on hand.

Rsurfer
10-13-2022, 03:32 PM
How much was the Maxshine? Did it come with an extension?

bill walsh
10-13-2022, 04:22 PM
i think it was $219.99

Rsurfer
10-13-2022, 05:01 PM
i think it was $219.99
Good price. Thanks

PaulMys
10-13-2022, 05:33 PM
Looks like a nice set-up for 220 bucks. :props:

DanaDetailingPros
10-13-2022, 06:32 PM
Yes. Go to their website and it’ll show you everything it comes with. If you do you want to get one, use discount code DRAKE15 It comes out to $201 shipped to your door.

Rsurfer
10-13-2022, 06:55 PM
Yes. Go to their website and it’ll show you everything it comes with. If you do you want to get one, use discount code DRAKE15 It comes out to $201 shipped to your door.

I asked the question without thinking..We bend the rules at first by posting a non AG product, but now were breaking it.

PaulMys
10-13-2022, 07:09 PM
I asked the question without thinking..We bend the rules at first by posting a non AG product, but now were breaking it.

Not like that matters lately............ ;)

But you are right, Ron.

DanaDetailingPros
10-13-2022, 09:18 PM

Not like that matters lately............ ;)

But you are right, Ron.

My Bad:( But have heard the same thing.