PDA

View Full Version : Need experienced professional ceramic coating installer in San Fernando Valley, CA

joebruin77
09-29-2022, 01:58 PM
A buddy of mine just bought a beautiful new Corvette Stingray and he wants to have it professionally ceramic coated. Can anyone recommend an experienced ceramic coating installer located in the San Fernando Valley near Los Angeles? Or if you have any suggestions on how to find someone like this, that would be great.

Thank you,
Joe

MichaelAutogeek
09-29-2022, 03:23 PM
A great way to find detailers in your area that have been certified by the IDA (International Detailing Association) is on the IDA's website. You can select your area, and choose from a list of accredited detailers.

the-ida.com (https://the-ida.com/page/Detailing101)

Hope this helps you out!

The Guz
09-29-2022, 04:07 PM
I’m drawing a black of the forum name that I would recommend. I know his actual name.

I’m 20 mins or so outside of LA in the beach cities as well.

joebruin77
09-29-2022, 04:28 PM
A great way to find detailers in your area that have been certified by the IDA (International Detailing Association) is on the IDA's website. You can select your area, and choose from a list of accredited detailers.

the-ida.com (https://the-ida.com/page/Detailing101)

Hope this helps you out!

Thank you, much appreciated!

joebruin77
09-29-2022, 04:29 PM
I’m drawing a black of the forum name that I would recommend. I know his actual name.

I’m 20 mins or so outside of LA in the beach cities as well.

Thank you, Mike. I'll send you a PM. If you could hit me back with the name of the forum member, that would be great.

I would send him to you, but I think he prefers someone close to his home in the Valley.

bill walsh
09-29-2022, 07:05 PM
how about Joe Fernandez

dlc95
09-29-2022, 11:49 PM
Thank you, Mike. I'll send you a PM. If you could hit me back with the name of the forum member, that would be great.

I would send him to you, but I think he prefers someone close to his home in the Valley.

I was going to say, just have Mike do it!

I'm a "pro", and have installed on a Corvette (I just did a maintenance wash on a Stingray just yesterday).

I can guarantee you that Mike would do a better job than I do!

MAXBKS
09-30-2022, 02:06 PM
Joe
Maybe your friend needs to check out Gus's thread
1990 Ferrari Testarossa

Maybe further than he would like to go but he would/should know what he is getting.

The Guz
09-30-2022, 06:15 PM

I remember who it is fly07sti. But he’s further up north in the Bay Area. He does good work.

I was going to say, just have Mike do it!

I'm a "pro", and have installed on a Corvette (I just did a maintenance wash on a Stingray just yesterday).

I can guarantee you that Mike would do a better job than I do!

Appreciate it Dan. You do good work so we are probably equal.

Joe
Maybe your friend needs to check out Gus's thread
1990 Ferrari Testarossa

Maybe further than he would like to go but he would/should know what he is getting.

Thanks.

392hemi
09-30-2022, 07:43 PM

If I were him, I'd do the drive to have Mike do it.

PaulMys
09-30-2022, 08:25 PM
If I were him, I'd do the drive to have Mike do it.

Ditto.

No one on AGO knows more about all types of coatings, techniques, and FAQ's than Mike.

Proven knowledge.

dlc95
09-30-2022, 08:45 PM
Thank you so much, Mike.

I know for sure you're ahead though!

If I could ever get my hands on some Ceramic Pro and an errant bottle of Xpel Fusion Plus, I'd love to have you review them.

It might be some interesting insight for us subscribers to hear your perspective on the experience of those two particular brands.

joebruin77
10-01-2022, 08:45 AM
Hey, Mike. Please PM me your contact info and I will pass it along to my friend. Thank you!
Joe