PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to sell their "the art of detailing" book?

fdigiov
08-03-2022, 01:26 PM
Hi - I am new here.

I am sorry if this is the wrong forum (please feel free to move it). Is anyone willing to sell me their book "the art of detailing" by Mike Phillips? Ship to 92176. Good condition only.

Thank you! :)

Filippo

Bobby B.
08-03-2022, 02:40 PM
Autogeek offers the updated version "The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine".

Mike Phillips' The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine Paperback Book (https://www.autogeek.net/how-to-create-a-show-car-shine-book.html)

fdigiov
08-03-2022, 03:53 PM
Thank you Bobby. By "updated version", you mean it's exactly the same book but with added stuff? I thought that the "art of detailing" included interior detailing as well.

PaulMys
08-03-2022, 04:48 PM
On the "Big River" site, you can find copies of "The Art of Detailing".

Pricey as hell, but they have them..........

Jayfro
08-03-2022, 05:24 PM
Thank you Bobby. By "updated version", you mean it's exactly the same book but with added stuff? I thought that the "art of detailing" included interior detailing as well.

Is just thumbed through my copy of “complete guide to a show car shine”, nothing on interiors .
JF

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

fdigiov
08-03-2022, 05:34 PM
Thank you Paul.

Jayfro, that's correct. I was referring to the "art of detailing" -- does it cover interior?

Thank you

Bobby B.
08-04-2022, 08:04 AM

It's been a long time since I've read "The Art of Detailing Paperback Book" but I don't believe it covered interiors. The updated version with added information is "The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine".

The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine covers such topics as:

Washing Your Car
Visual & Physical Inspection
Paint Condition Categories
Detailing Clay & Clay Bar Alternatives
Car Waxes – Paint Sealants – Coatings
Maintenance – Maintaining a Perfect Finish
Flex XC3401 VRG Dual Action Orbital Polisher
Dual Action Car Polishers
Cyclo Polishers
Rotary Polishers, including the Flex PE14-2-150 and DeWalt DWP-849X

…and a whole lot more!