PDA

View Full Version : Safrax CLO2

localmotion
07-21-2022, 08:23 PM
Hi Everyone,

Been doing some reading about getting bad smells out of cars and have come down to Ozone and CLO2. I decided to try CLO2 since it was relatively cheap and easy (I hope it works).

I did some searching and found a company called Safrax which is much cheaper than Reset. I used it today and didnt notice anything "off", but then again, Im not a pro! Does anyone have any experience with Safrax? I typically go with well known names, but for some reason, I didnt this time. Just a little paranoid.

Thanks in advance![/SIZE][/FONT]

crg001
07-22-2022, 10:10 AM
I just bought the Reset Red Pak to use in my gf's car, she spilled a whole pan of ceviche juice on her passenger seat, lol. Steam and extraction were not enough to remove the smell. Will be trying it this weekend.

If it works well I plan to offer it as an add-on to my interior detailing services. Let us now how Safrax works, it definitely is cheaper. I'm sure the chemistry is all the same. Get a small aerator pump to release the ClO2 into the air better, on my Reset pack it says 5 hour treatment without it and 1 hour treatment with the aerator.

localmotion
08-11-2022, 07:39 PM
I just bought the Reset Red Pak to use in my gf's car, she spilled a whole pan of ceviche juice on her passenger seat, lol. Steam and extraction were not enough to remove the smell. Will be trying it this weekend.

If it works well I plan to offer it as an add-on to my interior detailing services. Let us now how Safrax works, it definitely is cheaper. I'm sure the chemistry is all the same. Get a small aerator pump to release the ClO2 into the air better, on my Reset pack it says 5 hour treatment without it and 1 hour treatment with the aerator.
Thank you crg!

Following up to this, I used this in a vehicle that had a sunroof leak and a strong smell of mold/mildew. I sprayed everything down with Lysol/Clorox and ended up using Safrax. Sarfax worked like a charm and all I smell is a little bit of chlorine. I hope it fades away over time but it surely beats the alternative.