PDA

View Full Version : MTM hydro sgs28 and ar blue clean/Power play

Bill1234
07-01-2022, 08:57 PM
My issue here is that AR uses a part number similar to AL555 to connect its hose to the whatever attachment is on the end. I just ordered an SGS28 for detailing and im trying to figure out the attachment if any that would work for my setup to connect from the pressure hose to the gun. AR uses a proprietary fitting (imo everything needs to start being more universal) and Id need to connect the hose to the gun but some mods have been made for other brand issues. I use a power play pressurejet 2000psi which is an AR clone. Most likely AR blue cleans 390ss

Any help in figuring out would be appreciated. I dont mean violate rules if I did, just this is very stressful

DFB
07-02-2022, 06:39 AM
My issue here is that AR uses a part number similar to AL555 to connect its hose to the whatever attachment is on the end. I just ordered an SGS28 for detailing and im trying to figure out the attachment if any that would work for my setup to connect from the pressure hose to the gun. AR uses a proprietary fitting (imo everything needs to start being more universal) and Id need to connect the hose to the gun but some mods have been made for other brand issues. I use a power play pressurejet 2000psi which is an AR clone. Most likely AR blue cleans 390ss

Any help in figuring out would be appreciated. I dont mean violate rules if I did, just this is very stressful

Any chance you can post a pic of the parts you are trying to adapt?

Bill1234
07-02-2022, 08:27 AM

Bill1234
07-02-2022, 08:30 AM
I attached a picture, so basically that piece would attach to a long sprayer that came in the box. I want to attach that to an sgs28 with the stainless fittings attached already

Bill1234
07-02-2022, 09:17 AM
I attached a picture, so basically that piece would attach to a long sprayer that came in the box. I want to attach that brass end to an sgs28 with the stainless fittings attached already. I might need different attachments which im fine with

SNP209
07-02-2022, 11:18 AM
I'm not familiar with the brand of pw you have, but if it is indeed an ar clone then you would more than likely need some sort of adapter from M22 15mm to M22 14mm.

Matt from OG talks about what you would need in this video around the 7:30 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MhfelalPUc