PDA

View Full Version : These Are The Details I Just Don't Understand... How?

Stauffer Garage
06-19-2022, 08:41 AM
Today's Truck takes dirty to a whole different level... I have done some nasty ones on this channel but this one is top 5 for sure just for the amount of filth found in this Tundra

https://youtu.be/DsxjFGT5Vww

Don M
06-19-2022, 11:25 AM
That's just NASTY

Paul A.
06-19-2022, 12:27 PM
It's a LOT more work but they're also the most satisfying when completed. Especially for the customer.

I've done a couple almost that bad but also need to know the customer won't return to those pre job conditions again.

PouncingPanzer
06-20-2022, 04:25 AM
Makes you wonder what someones house looks like....

I had a customer when I was a wrench for VW that liked to eat peanuts while traveling. He traveled a lot too, his 2012 TDI Passat had 110k on it by Fall of 2014. No joke. Well....with tall that travelling there were lots of peanuts to be had. Lots. The one un-used cup holder was filled with husks, behind and around the pedals was a pile. The passenger flood board had probably 3-5 inches of husks. When you turned on the car and if the defroster were on you got a face full of husks and peanut shell dust.

Just, why?

Coatingsarecrack
06-20-2022, 04:51 AM
Makes you wonder what someones house looks like....

I had a customer when I was a wrench for VW that liked to eat peanuts while traveling. He traveled a lot too, his 2012 TDI Passat had 110k on it by Fall of 2014. No joke. Well....with tall that travelling there were lots of peanuts to be had. Lots. The one un-used cup holder was filled with husks, behind and around the pedals was a pile. The passenger flood board had probably 3-5 inches of husks. When you turned on the car and if the defroster were on you got a face full of husks and peanut shell dust.

Just, why?

Wow, nice turn around. That passenger side carpet looked done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk