PDA

View Full Version : Time to upgrade from m105 and 205?

easleyreckless
06-16-2022, 12:15 AM
I started detailing when I got a job in an autobody shop in 2008 where the painter me taught to buff out fresh paint jobs with an old Meguiar's buffer and m105 and 205. I've been involved in detailing on and off since then just taking care of my own cars but never really considered changing my ways. Still use the same two correcting products and i feel like after 14 years there has to have been some advancement's that will save me some time and energy.

Just looking for some recommendation's for a heavier cutter and a finishing polish that will take the place of the two of those. I'm particularly looking because it's time for my annual detail to my 05 toyota 4runner that's almost purely a hunting vehicle. So it will get damaged again but I usually use 205 to take out the arizona pinstripes that will come out then ceramic coat it for the year. I've been reading through threads lately but I'm not real familiar with any of the products anyone talks about anymore so the comparasions don't do a lot for me. I assume anyone who's been doing this for any amount of time will be familiar with my stable m105 and 205.

Thanks all.

Here's the 4runner. 75311