PDA

View Full Version : Ech20

Pages : [1] 2

CleanIT
04-20-2022, 09:50 AM
Has anyone tried Ech20 for the interior?

glen e
04-20-2022, 10:37 AM
Poorboys natural look for the interior, but Ech20 could be used if diluted to detailer mix…

Klasse Act
04-20-2022, 11:06 AM
Poorboys natural look for the interior, but Ech20 could be used if diluted to detailer mix…Couldn't agree more, product has enough substance to make a great interior detailer, no doubt about it[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Desertnate
04-20-2022, 11:10 AM
I would be afraid of it making the interior too shiny/glossy.

Maybe I'm strange, but I tend to keep exterior products on the outside and use interior products on the inside. There may be no real rational reason, but I don't know if I want to be adding exterior grade polymers to my interior surfaces.

CleanIT
04-20-2022, 11:30 AM
I would be afraid of it making the interior too shiny/glossy.

Maybe I'm strange, but I tend to keep exterior products on the outside and use interior products on the inside. There may be no real rational reason, but I don't know if I want to be adding exterior grade polymers to my interior surfaces.

Good point. I like rinseless/waterless washes for interiors lately, mainly ONR so I was thinking of trying Ech20.

Bruno Soares
04-20-2022, 11:45 AM
I think the wax in it and whatever else is used to boost gloss can lead to shiny interior. I'll do anything I can to avoid that. In the past, I tried Perl diluted pretty weak on the dashboard (thankfully not my won car) and that was so shiny I'll never use Perl inside again. The smell doesn't help.
I'm a big fan of McKee's 37 FAST Interior Detailer inside. Does a good job on a car kept clean and smells fantastic.

joebruin77
04-21-2022, 11:52 AM
I'm a big fan of McKee's 37 FAST Interior Detailer inside. Does a good job on a car kept clean and smells fantastic.

I couldn't agree more. It cleans really well and is probably one of the best-smelling products I have ever used.

That said, I recently used Duragloss Rinseless Wash with Aquawax 932 on the interior. It cleaned well, did not leave the surface overly shiny, and put down a bit of protection with the Aquawax.

Klasse Act
04-21-2022, 11:55 AM
Mckee's Fast interior detailer is a very good interior detailer. I've since tried TWHS Interior Mist and Inside Job, even better[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

CleanIT
04-21-2022, 12:06 PM
I didn't know Ech20 had carnauba in it.

The reason I like rinseless washes for interiors is because i like to soak a mf towel in it, then wipe down, rather than use an alcohol based spray and wipe. The interior of my truck, which is very typical GM (lot of cheap plastics) works best with ONR soaked towel. Not sure how I feel about Ech20 having carnauba in it.

glen e
04-21-2022, 01:34 PM
Somebody show me a link that says Ech20 has carnuba in it, I don’t think so… It’s an SIO2 based product.

CleanIT
04-21-2022, 01:35 PM
Somebody show me a link that says Ech20 has carnuba in it, I don’t think so… It’s an SIO2 based product.

The Guz says it does so I believe it.

ducksfan
04-21-2022, 01:37 PM
... i like to soak a mf towel in it, then wipe down, rather than use an alcohol based spray and wipe.

Best and fastest way to wipe down an interior in my experience - regardless of the product used.

glen e
04-21-2022, 01:38 PM
From the website:

CARPRO ECH2O’s secret to such a great shine? Its modified high gloss SiO2 components and their innate cleaning abilities. The surface finish left over after using the CARPRO ECH2O Waterless Wash & Detail Spray is a well-known characteristic if you’ve used CARPRO SiO2 sealants or CARPRO ceramic coatings in the past.

Still don’t believe it it has carnuba

CleanIT
04-21-2022, 01:49 PM
From the website:

CARPRO ECH2O’s secret to such a great shine? Its modified high gloss SiO2 components and their innate cleaning abilities. The surface finish left over after using the CARPRO ECH2O Waterless Wash & Detail Spray is a well-known characteristic if you’ve used CARPRO SiO2 sealants or CARPRO ceramic coatings in the past.

Still don’t believe it it has carnuba

Yeah I read that too. Not sure where he heard it from but in his latest video of Ech20 he said not many know it does contain carnauba. Maybe from Corey?

Bobby B.
04-21-2022, 03:46 PM
CARPRO ECH2O Waterless Wash & Detail Spray is a great product. I personally never tried using it on interior surfaces. I think it would be way to glossy for me. I enjoy using the Blackfire Interior Detailer.

BLACKFIRE Interior Detailer, quick interior detailer, fast interior detailer (https://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-interior-detailer.html)