PDA

View Full Version : What is new product-wise that's really good?

ltoman
04-18-2008, 11:49 PM
Open to suggestions....still have a lot of product.....what is new here I have to try?
Thanks guys! Feed back please :cheers:

L Toman:buffing:

Surfer
04-18-2008, 11:56 PM
search key babe :D

WG Fuzion off the top of my head

Chris Thomas
04-18-2008, 11:58 PM
I like the new Optimum PowerClean

wytstang
04-19-2008, 12:00 AM
Optimum revamped there spray wax that has gotten nothing but good reviews (slicker and last a bit longer). Also there QD seems to have set the bar as well. Four Star has no added poly charger to there products instead of having to mix it separately. Reviews are yet to come out on those those. The biggest gotta have it item is really the Flex buffer, this buffer is actually close to what a rotary can do and still as safe as a standard dual action buffer. Low vibrations and a very strong motor make it a home run. Pricey though but reports as far as correction has all be positive.

ltoman
04-19-2008, 12:03 AM
search key babe :D

WG Fuzion off the top of my head

I know about searching...I am too lazy....

Fuzion better than Souveran? No way.........

Jimmie
04-19-2008, 12:14 AM
One of the biggies for you would be the "Menzerna SIP & 106FF" polishes for ceramic CC. Should handle your Vette with ease. Oh, WG has polishes developed by Menzerna also. Very new release.

ltoman
04-19-2008, 12:20 AM
One of the biggies for you would be the "Menzerna SIP & 106FF" polishes for ceramic CC. Should handle your Vette with ease. Oh, WG has polishes developed by Menzerna also. Very new release.

Yah Menzerna is terrific. LOTS of work still though. Tremendous pressure needed on the pc.

MadOzodi
04-19-2008, 12:23 AM
Lauren, what's the last really good product that was new to you?

Black WOW is somewhat new...but I don't know if you'd need it for the Vette.

wytstang
04-19-2008, 12:37 AM
Yah Menzerna is terrific. LOTS of work still though. Tremendous pressure needed on the pc.
Then the Flex buffer would be something to consider if $$ allows, I'm ready to dump my UDM in favor of it. It's cutting ability is above the PC and you don't have to lean on it to get results. I'm just counting my pennies to get it.

ScottB
04-19-2008, 08:44 AM
polishes --- Wolfgang 3.0
waxes -- Fuzion
sealants -- Four Star UPP now comes with Polycharger in It
APC -- Optimum
spray quick detailer -- Optimum
tire protectant --- Optimum

ltoman
04-21-2008, 12:17 AM
Then the Flex buffer would be something to consider if $$ allows, I'm ready to dump my UDM in favor of it. It's cutting ability is above the PC and you don't have to lean on it to get results. I'm just counting my pennies to get it.

awesome...thank you, wytstang. if you get one, keep me posted. what's it going for?
LToman:buffing::righton:

ltoman
04-21-2008, 12:20 AM
polishes --- Wolfgang 3.0
waxes -- Fuzion
sealants -- Four Star UPP now comes with Polycharger in It
APC -- Optimum
spray quick detailer -- Optimum
tire protectant --- Optimum

Which of these is currently on your vette, Scott? (You still have it?)
TY, btw!
LToman

wytstang
04-22-2008, 01:14 AM
awesome...thank you, wytstang. if you get one, keep me posted. what's it going for?
LToman:buffing::righton:
$280 The FLEX Orbital Polisher,flex XC 3401VRG dual-action polisher,flex XC3401VRG,Dual Action polisher,polish out swirls,dual action buffer,DA (http://www.autogeek.net/flex-orbital-polisher.html)

trhland
04-22-2008, 04:35 AM
out of all the waxes ive tryed souveran is my favorite!! it really has a unique glossy look. :cheers:

shadybreal
04-22-2008, 05:39 AM
your new product choices aren't complete if you don't have Meg 105. it's amazing!