PDA

View Full Version : Intrigued by iK sprayers

vaca22
03-31-2022, 10:46 AM
I'm pretty sure I need one, they seem to be reasonably priced.

I currently have a $10 Home Depot garden sprayer that I use to lay down some ONR mist, but nothing for my wheels and tires.

It looks like there are 2 different models, the Multi Pro 2 and the Foam Pro 2. So I'm guessing one of them foams, the other does not. Does that seem right?

Do you favor one over the other, or are they each used for different purposes? I can see the foamer for wheel cleaning (for example), but not so much for misting, correct?

Klasse Act
03-31-2022, 10:49 AM
I have the small foamers and the big Foam Pro 12, both are awesome[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Eldorado2k
03-31-2022, 10:54 AM
Be prepared to go through what’ll seem like twice the amount if you foam up wheel cleaner. I personally don’t like the way they foam.

MisterSnoop
03-31-2022, 12:26 PM
Yeah, the foam pro is the foamer. The foam pro 2+ is the new one with a Schrader valve to pressurize it.

They also make a teat sprayer. Don't know if you need one of those with your avatar...

Rsurfer
03-31-2022, 01:23 PM
I've had both for years and still going strong. The one thing thats a pita is the smooth bottle. Can't get a grip on it to unscrew. The newer models I believe have ridges for a better grip.

Klasse Act
03-31-2022, 02:19 PM
I've had both for years and still going strong. The one thing thats a pita is the smooth bottle. Can't get a grip on it to unscrew. The newer models I believe have ridges for a better grip.Agreed[emoji779]️

vaca22
03-31-2022, 04:03 PM
Yeah, the foam pro is the foamer. The foam pro 2+ is the new one with a Schrader valve to pressurize it.

They also make a teat sprayer. Don't know if you need one of those with your avatar...

I'll give it a shot :laughing:

Klasse Act
03-31-2022, 04:37 PM
Its nice to have 2 honestly, one for your tires/wheels for using Brake Buster and the IK Foam Pro 12 for doing a pre-wash (if you don't have access to a foam cannon) and this way you can use a mini air compressor to pump it up or as a hack to keep a continuous flow when foaming your car, a win win IMO!

briarpatch
03-31-2022, 04:50 PM
I'm pretty sure I need one, they seem to be reasonably priced.

I currently have a $10 Home Depot garden sprayer that I use to lay down some ONR mist, but nothing for my wheels and tires.

It looks like there are 2 different models, the Multi Pro 2 and the Foam Pro 2. So I'm guessing one of them foams, the other does not. Does that seem right?

Do you favor one over the other, or are they each used for different purposes? I can see the foamer for wheel cleaning (for example), but not so much for misting, correct?

I use one of the Home Depot sprayers too.....for spraying APC into wheel wells. I use one of the small IK foamers for wheel cleaning, and it has held up very well for the last three years.

Coatingsarecrack
04-01-2022, 04:25 AM
I have a Foam pro 12, multi pro 2 and some of the old foamers. Use to foam everything vut now I just use the foam pro12 for Bilt hamber pre wash and the smaller foamers for Ammo frothe.

Everything else i like in liquid form. Hated BrakeBuster at first when I foamed but like it when used normally.

If your not foaming some form of car shampoo i would say skip the foamer and just get the multi pro.

I use that mainly for Rinseless pre wash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobbykart
04-03-2022, 08:56 PM
I love mine too, use it for the rinseless.

vaca22
04-09-2022, 01:54 AM
The Multi Pro 2 arrived today.

Is it weird that I feel like spraying everything??

Klasse Act
04-09-2022, 04:38 AM
The Multi Pro 2 arrived today.

Is it weird that I feel like spraying everything??Well...it is Spring cleaning time[emoji6]