PDA

View Full Version : Immolube Residue

rover137
03-28-2022, 04:27 AM
Doing a full detail and did the decon today, polishing tomorrow and coating with NV Evo the day after.

I used CarPro immolube to clay and it works well. The is the residue it leaves behind. Even an Eraser wipe didn’t remove it.

Are people rinsing/snow foaming after using it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFB
03-28-2022, 04:51 AM
Doing a full detail and did the decon today, polishing tomorrow and coating with NV Evo the day after.

I used CarPro immolube to clay and it works well. The is the residue it leaves behind. Even an Eraser wipe didn’t remove it.

Are people rinsing/snow foaming after using it?

I have not used Immolube, but the directions state either using Eraser or wash "as needed" afterwards.

I also note they recommend not letting it dry on the paint.

rover137
03-28-2022, 04:55 AM
I wiped as much up as I could as I was going. I was wondering if anyone has successfully removed residue just with Eraser as the instructions say.

I think it is going to take a wash, I was hoping as per the instructions Eraser would be enough but it didn’t do the trick. Little bit annoying having to wash again, but not a huge deal.

The Guz
03-28-2022, 09:12 AM
Yup needs to be wiped off. Eraser works but many towels are needed.

rover137
03-28-2022, 11:40 PM
Yup needs to be wiped off. Eraser works but many towels are needed.

I couldn’t get it all with Eraser. I ended up using some ONR… and then Eraser. This seemed to work. Don’t think I’ll use Immolube again and just stick to ONR as a clay lube.