PDA

View Full Version : 22 Silverado ZR2

PA DETAILER
03-12-2022, 07:32 AM
Short video. On the lots if not already.

2022 Chevrolet Silverado ZR2: First Look | MotorTrend - YouTube (https://youtu.be/0qa6xNt1j8w)

What i have seen is about $70k plus in out of state dealers.

bill walsh
03-12-2022, 10:26 AM
wow thats some cash trucks and cars are not cheap anymore

Silly Rabbit
03-12-2022, 11:04 AM
Yea TFL on youtube did a bit on it a little while ago. They now appear on GM's websites. Did a mild "build and price" on the site (CND), came out to $85,000+. Not cheap.
I still have alot of love for the Colorado ZR2, just seems more nimble.

CleanIT
03-12-2022, 11:56 AM
New ZR2 Colorado this fall too.

PA DETAILER
03-12-2022, 02:33 PM
Yea TFL on youtube did a bit on it a little while ago. They now appear on GM's websites. Did a mild "build and price" on the site (CND), came out to $85,000+. Not cheap.
I still have alot of love for the Colorado ZR2, just seems more nimble.

A little over 4 years of my Colorado ZR2 ownership. Nimble indeed. Really not that small. The Colorado ZR2 is 2" taller and 3" wider than a standard Colorado.

Still want to see the Silverado ZR2 when they hit the lots here.

Silly Rabbit
03-14-2022, 12:03 PM
Just looked up info on the Colorado redesign for late half 2022. An interior update over the present one will no doubt be way more modern but the one engine option turbo 4 I'm on the fence. Just strictly personal choice, as is the beauty of auto interests, I just dislike the sound soooo much. For me I love a deep V8 sound. The 3.6 V6 in the current Colorado/Canyon isn't the best sound but better than the 4. I know the trend is smaller, electic, etc. But V8's will always have the most character. Now speaking about the Colorado, I would probably take one like yours Pro 4x, or a final current 2022 model and wait till warranty ended and go take a trip to Mallett or Lingenfelter (Edelbrock) for a supercharger. And to help the exhaust sound/perform better look at Mallett's exclusive (Kooks) exhaust or Magnaflows Overland or maybe Borla and call it a day.
The interior update seems to be split on people so far, some like the modern screens across the dash (as the new update will probably take alot from this new Silverado dash) and some like the simple approach the current truck has.
For me, like I said, my ultimate ZR2 is the above setup:xyxthumbs: