PDA

View Full Version : The video Gyeon didn’t want you to see

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

CleanIT
03-03-2022, 12:29 PM
The Video Gyeon DIDN'T Want You To See.. - YouTube (https://youtu.be/b2Mf6aOKR1Q)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klasse Act
03-03-2022, 12:31 PM
I watched this video yesterday and I saw no problem at all what was said about the products!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

The Guz
03-03-2022, 12:52 PM
It was a bit over dramatic. My response on the video.

Was it the most technical? No. I like to think I set the bar high for technical videos [emoji23].

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220303/bfd51614b8f5d51ca65a867253382bdb.jpg

Klasse Act
03-03-2022, 12:53 PM
Agreed Guz but not sure what Gyeon didn't like about it to be honest[emoji848]

oneheadlite
03-03-2022, 01:17 PM
It was a bit over dramatic. My response on the video.

Was it the most technical? No. I like to think I set the bar high for technical videos [emoji23].

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220303/bfd51614b8f5d51ca65a867253382bdb.jpg

Didn't click on the link out of principal against clickbait titles.

Does the video have 5 Things I'll never Believe About Gyeon?

Klasse Act
03-03-2022, 01:45 PM
Didn't click on the link out of principal against clickbait titles.

Does the video have 5 Things I'll never Believe About Gyeon?No

noorth
03-03-2022, 02:37 PM
One thing i will say is that yyes guy is strange and very fond of 1 eye symbolism.

I thought the video was fine. It was a rather glowing review IMO.

Paul A.
03-03-2022, 03:05 PM
I have a problem with Gyeon if, in fact, they didn't want Jason to release his eval video. I thought it was fair and well done.

I will continue to use CanCoat for my Basic ceramic coating package BUT will be persuaded to try whatever comes out next from whoever that provides a similar "value to customer".

I trust Jason and Gyeon's jeopardized my brand loyalty.

dennis b
03-03-2022, 06:31 PM
This video begs the obvious question. Why did he send Gyeon the video in the first place before he released it into the wild? Does he normally do that? If your making an honest unbiased video do you need to run it by the manufacturer before you release it? This vid raises more questions than answers.

BTW, I've been subscribed to his channel for a couple of years because he comes off as honest and trustworthy.

opie
03-03-2022, 06:45 PM
Never heard of this guy. And honestly i like the way The Guz does his videos wayy more than this cat....and alot more informative with less wow look at me type shat

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

rick100
03-03-2022, 08:10 PM
This video begs the obvious question. Why did he send Gyeon the video in the first place before he released it into the wild? Does he normally do that? If your making an honest unbiased video do you need to run it by the manufacturer before you release it? This vid raises more questions than answers.

BTW, I've been subscribed to his channel for a couple of years because he comes off as honest and trustworthy.

Gyeon sent him the products for testing. If he purchased the products it would be different. Just guessing

Klasse Act
03-03-2022, 08:18 PM
Never heard of this guy. And honestly i like the way The Guz does his videos wayy more than this cat....and alot more informative with less wow look at me type shat

Sent from my SM-G973U using TapatalkFirst off I'm subscribed to both channels and like both. Guz's channel is a "real users" take, all of us can relate. CAP is an actual detailing shop but he too is real as I get the impression he started small and moved up the ladder, getting his own shop and then a 2nd one. He has quite a clientele there and does window tinting too, took my car there and even though it's only an Elantra Sport they took great care of me, felt very comfortable there and felt like my car was #1 because it was, only because it's the one they were working on at the time and that's the way it should be. He obviously has taught his professionalism all the way down and sideways to his employees and I appreciate that[emoji6]

opie
03-03-2022, 10:06 PM
First off I'm subscribed to both channels and like both. Guz's channel is a "real users" take, all of us can relate. CAP is an actual detailing shop but he too is real as I get the impression he started small and moved up the ladder, getting his own shop and then a 2nd one. He has quite a clientele there and does window tinting too, took my car there and even though it's only an Elantra Sport they took great care of me, felt very comfortable there and felt like my car was #1 because it was, only because it's the one they were working on at the time and that's the way it should be. He obviously has taught his professionalism all the way down and sideways to his employees and I appreciate that[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G991U using TapatalkThanks for your take on him and your experience klasse.

To be honest im not sub'd to anything, and rarely watch any videos at all...so its no wonder ive never heard of him lol. I only know of Guz from this forum

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Klasse Act
03-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Thanks for your take on him and your experience klasse.

To be honest im not sub'd to anything, and rarely watch any videos at all...so its no wonder ive never heard of him lol. I only know of Guz from this forum

Sent from my SM-G973U using TapatalkNot trying to be pushy but there are several really good detailing channels besides the ones mentioned previously here:

-Forensic Detailing
-Apex Detailing
-Car Craft Auto Detailing
-Car Cleaning Guru

There are other channels and I know I'm missing some but it's really late and I've gotta go to bed but give these channels a chance, you'll be glad you did[emoji6]

Tasmania
03-04-2022, 01:13 AM
The fact that Gyeon did not like his content is exactly what they are getting
People talking and viewing.

Advertising at it's best