PDA

View Full Version : IK Multi Pro 2

986DTM
03-02-2022, 11:55 AM
I recently bought one of these for doing waterless washes but I was also thinking it would be pretty useful for chemicals like Iron X or a wheel cleaner. I had a few questions though:

1. For those that use a sprayer like this with one of those chemicals, do you find you use more or less product to get the same coverage compared to a regular trigger bottle? Given the cost of something like Iron X, I'd like to waste as little product as possible.

2. I typically use Iron X and my choice of wheel cleaner at full strength. Do people typically dilute products when using a pump sprayer vs a regular trigger sprayer? i.e. does the improved coverage and atomization mean you can use a weaker dilution and achieve the same results?

Thanks in advance!

Coatingsarecrack
03-03-2022, 05:03 AM
I recently bought one of these for doing waterless washes but I was also thinking it would be pretty useful for chemicals like Iron X or a wheel cleaner. I had a few questions though:

1. For those that use a sprayer like this with one of those chemicals, do you find you use more or less product to get the same coverage compared to a regular trigger bottle? Given the cost of something like Iron X, I'd like to waste as little product as possible.

2. I typically use Iron X and my choice of wheel cleaner at full strength. Do people typically dilute products when using a pump sprayer vs a regular trigger sprayer? i.e. does the improved coverage and atomization mean you can use a weaker dilution and achieve the same results?

Thanks in advance!

Definitely I use more product but may be user error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk