PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna Question

cannondalemr
04-17-2008, 09:38 AM
I recently picked up IntensivePolish and fell in love, this stuff worked great. I also got PowerGloss for the tougher stuff and the glaze. My question is is should I have MicroPolish of FinalPolish to go with this stuff. They both look very similar on the charts.

I am currently using a UDM usually on black cars.

Thanks for the help as always,

Matt

Bert31
04-17-2008, 09:51 AM
I recently picked up IntensivePolish and fell in love, this stuff worked great. I also got PowerGloss for the tougher stuff and the glaze. My question is is should I have MicroPolish of FinalPolish to go with this stuff. They both look very similar on the charts.

I am currently using a UDM usually on black cars.

Thanks for the help as always,

Matt

Sometimes Menzerna compound polishes like Intensive Polish or Super Intensive Polish can finish LSP ready when using a light finishing pad but, I would still recommend following those compounds with a more gentle polish to finish with such as the ones you mentioned on Nano Polish.

zaxjax
04-17-2008, 10:11 AM
Get the Nano and forget the final or micro

cannondalemr
04-17-2008, 10:41 AM
OK so I actualy read the pages for the Menzerna products and I realized that I need either Final or Nano.
Thanks for the input and your time,

Matt

ScottB
04-17-2008, 05:38 PM
106FF would be my choice to add to your collection, so versatile and finishes as nice as all the finishing polishes too.

taki0187
04-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Just got my 106ff today from AG used it on single stage paint with PC and orance LC pad I was very impressed, just my 2 cents

cannondalemr
04-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Well I think you guys have convinced me I will have to get the 106ff. I just picked up FinalPolish today, but you can never have to much right?

Thanks again,

Matt