PDA

View Full Version : TW HS PRO SLICK-N SLIDE PUR WASH.

PA DETAILER
01-01-2022, 07:07 PM
Hybrid Solutions PRO Slick-N-Slide Pure Wash (autogeek.net) (https://www.autogeek.net/hybrid-solutions-pro-slick-n-slide-pure-wash.html)

One of the newer products i added to my last order. Dont believe anyone has used it here yet? Looking forward to trying this new soap. I'll post my thoughts when i first time use it.

Klasse Act
01-01-2022, 07:32 PM
Sub'd[emoji362]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

PaulMys
01-01-2022, 07:38 PM
Damn it. I have 5 different washes sitting here now. :autowash::confused::laughing:

Klasse Act
01-01-2022, 07:40 PM
Damn it. I have 5 different washes sitting here now. :autowash::confused::laughing:Pre wash or contact wash?

PaulMys
01-01-2022, 07:41 PM
Pre wash or contact wash?

Crap........... Lol

dgage
01-01-2022, 10:37 PM
Is this a car wash or an accessory for a Slip and Slide?

And I didn’t expect to;Augusta in this thread. Good one guys.

PA DETAILER
02-20-2022, 05:07 PM
Used today. It is a top shelf soap. 2oz per directions in the foam gun/bucket. Produced plenty of suds and foam. Scent is a mild cherry. Good clinging to the surface and work time. Lubricity is really outstanding, noticed this right away. Cleaning ability is also very good. Overall, very impressed with this soap. Yet another winner from TW.

Klasse Act
02-20-2022, 06:09 PM
Used today. It is a top shelf soap. 2oz per directions in the foam gun/bucket. Produced plenty of suds and foam. Scent is a mild cherry. Good clinging to the surface and work time. Lubricity is really outstanding, noticed this right away. Cleaning ability is also very good. Overall, very impressed with this soap. Yet another winner from TW.I'm looking forward to using this next time around in the IK Foam Pro 12[emoji362]

PA DETAILER
07-25-2022, 11:38 AM
Opened a gallon Megs HW. Yes, it's still the STANDARD and very good. But i confess. It just does not stack up to TW SS. After depleting my gallon of megs, I will be going back to the TW SS as my main soap. I found it to be that good.

briarpatch
07-25-2022, 12:52 PM
Opened a gallon Megs HW. Yes, it's still the STANDARD and very good. But i confess. It just does not stack up to TW SS. After depleting my gallon of megs, I will be going back to the TW SS as my main soap. I found it to be that good.

Been a Megs HW fan also, so your post is very intriguing. Is TWSS significantly better in any one category,, or just overall when you consider value, slickness, cleaning power and ease of rinsing? Still have 1/3 of a gallon of HW left, so it will be a while before I can bring myself to buy something else.

Loach
07-25-2022, 01:07 PM
Pro 4x is spot on, this is one of my favorites to come from Turtle Wax in the last 5 years. Can't think of another soap that matches this in lubricity, and it has excellent foaming performance with a few ounces out of the cannon. Looks like this is the upgrade/replacement for their Ice Snow Foam soap that came out a few years ago that was a fantastic foamer as well. I don't have long term results on top of coatings but for basic washes this is very fun to work with.

evo77
07-25-2022, 01:54 PM
Can someone explain to me what "cleaning power" means exactly?

I can wash my vehicles with any number of soaps...

- Megs HW
- Megs GC
- Gyeon Bathe
- Adams Car Shampoo
- CG GW Auto Wash
- Car Pro Reset

...and any of these soaps with agitation from a typical hand wash will get a car CLEAN. Meaning when rinsed and drying, I have NEVER experienced a situation where I was like "oh man, the car is still dirty". So I'm finding it difficult to understand how a soap can "clean" better over another with a contact wash.

:dunno:

briarpatch
07-25-2022, 02:17 PM
Can someone explain to me what "cleaning power" means exactly?

I can wash my vehicles with any number of soaps...

- Megs HW
- Megs GC
- Gyeon Bathe
- Adams Car Shampoo
- CG GW Auto Wash
- Car Pro Reset

...and any of these soaps with agitation from a typical hand wash will get a car CLEAN. Meaning when rinsed and drying, I have NEVER experienced a situation where I was like "oh man, the car is still dirty". So I'm finding it difficult to understand how a soap can "clean" better over another with a contact wash.

:dunno:

Here's how I think of it......given the same or similar soiling on a vehicle, which soap requires the least amount of agitation to remove it. I'll admit that it's a tough one to measure. For the most part, my vehicles typically do not get THAT dirty, but if you're someone who washes a lot of vehicles, you might notice a difference.

Don M
07-25-2022, 02:26 PM
I'm in the same boat as the others, I still have over a half gallon of Hyper Wash left and it takes FOREVER to go through a bottle of it, even washing as much as I do. I really WANT to try the TW Slick & Slide, but I can't justify buying a new soap when what I have 1) works very well and 2) I have so much left. PLUS the WIFE would never understand why I need TWO different car wash soaps

Don M
07-25-2022, 02:28 PM
Here's how I think of it......given the same or similar soiling on a vehicle, which soap requires the least amount of agitation to remove it. I'll admit that it's a tough one to measure. For the most part, my vehicles typically do not get THAT dirty, but if you're someone who washes a lot of vehicles, you might notice a difference.

Don't forget to ask which soap has the best LUBRICATION to help reduce/eliminate washing induced marring.