PDA

View Full Version : Building my detailing wishlist for christmas, whats on yours?

Pages : [1] 2

04lss
12-06-2021, 09:53 AM
If you are like me you ask for detailing supplies for christmas. Last year i got Mike philips book and a microfiber apron. Im curious what are you all asking for and why?

My current list is below. Im curious if anyone has used any of them.

1. Griots trunk bag.

2. Griots Mini microfiber duster

MisterSnoop
12-06-2021, 10:07 AM
The only detailing item I had on my list was the Griot's sit-on creeper. I purchased a few gifts to self during Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Bosko
12-06-2021, 10:49 AM
Griots products
Under carriage detail spray
Ceramic glass cleaner
prep wash
1" extension for the G8
Big Boss foam cannon

noorth
12-06-2021, 11:29 AM
I'm looking forward to Cancoat EVO actually. I will be applying on my car next year.

Its been hard not to order something however. :)

But i really have basically everything i need as is.

Might pickup carpro's reflect as will - and carpro ultra cut, it seems to be a major hit - Carpro really does have it all now besides a polisher it seems. I like to have a finishing polish that is easy to work with besides ACA 520, which is sensitive to weather changes it seems. One day it was fine and another time it would the worst experience i ever had removing polish. That said next year i will be playing around with mckee's N914 to help remove the residue. I have "sticky" paint as they call it.

vaca22
12-06-2021, 11:30 AM
Lots of Griot's on these lists. Add one more!

G9 please.

04lss
12-06-2021, 11:33 AM
I'm looking forward to Cancoat EVO actually. I will be applying on my car next year.

Its been hard not to order something however. :)

But i really have basically everything i need as is.

Might pickup carpro's reflect as will - and carpro ultra cut, it seems to be a major hit - Carpro really does have it all now besides a polisher it seems. I like to have a finishing polish that is easy to work with besides ACA 520, which is sensitive to weather changes it seems. One day it was fine and another time it would the worst experience i ever had removing polish. That said next year i will be playing around with mckee's N914 to help remove the residue.

I was really happy with Essence over the weekend.

04lss
12-06-2021, 11:33 AM
Lots of Griot's on these lists. Add one more!

G9 please.

I love my g9. Works sooo much better than the harbor freight special. G8 mini is also extremely useful . I use it for everything.

04lss
12-06-2021, 11:34 AM
Griots products
Under carriage detail spray
Ceramic glass cleaner
prep wash
1" extension for the G8
Big Boss foam cannon

Ceramic glass cleaner might have to make it on my list ...

MisterSnoop
12-06-2021, 12:57 PM
Ceramic glass cleaner was on my Autogeek order but it's backordered so I'm not sure when it will arrive.

Coatingsarecrack
12-06-2021, 05:33 PM
The only detailing item I had on my list was the Griot's sit-on creeper. I purchased a few gifts to self during Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

I have the same one from Speed Master and one of my best detailing purchase. Deciding if i need the mini creeper upgrade. I mean i don’t need it but i think i do need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MisterSnoop
12-06-2021, 08:47 PM
I have the same one from Speed Master and one of my best detailing purchase. Deciding if i need the mini creeper upgrade. I mean i don’t need it but i think i do need it.

Sounds like a good item for your wish list then...

Coatingsarecrack
12-06-2021, 09:30 PM
Sounds like a good item for your wish list then...

Unfortunately all my detailing purchases are done till spring. Having the older version i don’t know if i’d benifit more now rhan the cushion i use from HF to sit on the ground.

I’m sure wheels would come in handy and if i didn’t already have the old one i woulda bought this as soon as i saw it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

briarpatch
12-06-2021, 09:47 PM
Mop on a Stick (not sold by AGO)
Master Blaster sidekick
Griots Brilliant Finish Foam Cannon
Griots Aero Can Sprayer

Me Time
12-16-2021, 09:02 PM
A full arsenal of Flex polishers and for Santa to bring me a new Bronco to try out all of the products I already have......

Larry A
12-17-2021, 01:36 PM
Griots 3 and1 ceramic spray.