PDA

View Full Version : 303 Graphene

BHC101
11-29-2021, 12:41 AM
I have 2 coats of 303 Graphene on my truck. I’ve pulled the trigger and picked up a G9 and now need to do some paint corrections.
What’s the best way to remove this coating?

Thanks

dgage
11-29-2021, 01:12 AM
A quick pass with a cleansing polish and polishing pad will remove the sealant while minimally correcting the paint. If you need any correction at all, a polish will easily remove the sealant. A popular cleansing polish is P21 Paintwork Cleanser. For a polish, there are many but I like the Griot’s Boss Correcting and Perfecting Creams and they are usually available locally. The Meguiars Ultimate Polish and Compound are nice and are also available locally.

BHC101
11-29-2021, 01:35 AM
A quick pass with a cleansing polish and polishing pad will remove the sealant while minimally correcting the paint. If you need any correction at all, a polish will easily remove the sealant. A popular cleansing polish is P21 Paintwork Cleanser. For a polish, there are many but I like the Griot’s Boss Correcting and Perfecting Creams and they are usually available locally. The Meguiars Ultimate Polish and Compound are nice and are also available locally.

Great thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Desertnate
11-29-2021, 09:22 AM
For a polish, there are many but I like the Griot’s Boss Correcting and Perfecting Creams and they are usually available locally. The Meguiars Ultimate Polish and Compound are nice and are also available locally.

Between those two choices, the Griots are far and away the better products. Even if you can't find them locally, they are worth ordering and the slight wait.

BHC101
11-29-2021, 12:07 PM
Awesome , Thank you!