PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang FUZION Spray wax

PA DETAILER
10-17-2021, 12:54 PM
Wolfgang Fuzion Spray Wax offers extended wax protection that was previously not available in a spray! (autogeek.net) (https://www.autogeek.net/fuzion-spray-wax.html)

Never talked about anymore. I remember when it was released to much hype. Personally never used it. Also read it makes a great drying aid.

Bill D
10-17-2021, 01:08 PM
I ought use it since I use the wax. Just never got around to it

Prange
10-17-2021, 05:14 PM
I’ve used the Fuzion paste wax in the past. It does look outstanding, lasts about 2 months for me.

Bruno Soares
10-17-2021, 05:56 PM
I have a bottle of it that I used once over Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant so it’s mostly full. It looks fine but I just moved on to coatings after trying it once. I had it up for trade on the SAMPLES thread but never had anyone interested.

Bill D
10-17-2021, 05:56 PM
The depth lasts two months for me then the car is still shiny but like that of a sealant. I re apply every four months.

UncleDavy
10-18-2021, 08:06 PM
I carry it with me in my portable detailing bag. It's great for putting on a shine and a layer of protection on the company car when I am on the road. It does last a good two months.

DetailKitty
10-19-2021, 07:03 AM
I have a bottle of it that I used once over Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant so it’s mostly full. It looks fine but I just moved on to coatings after trying it once. I had it up for trade on the SAMPLES thread but never had anyone interested.

I'll trade for a bottle of Sonax Alcantara Cleaner!

Bruno Soares
10-19-2021, 11:33 AM
I'll trade for a bottle of Sonax Alcantara Cleaner!

OK, we can do that. I already have that product and don't use it much but I think I'll need it sooner than I will wax my car again :)
Maybe we can discuss a place to make the trade via PM.

PaulMys
10-19-2021, 05:27 PM
OK, we can do that. I already have that product and don't use it much but I think I'll need it sooner than I will wax my car again :)

Watch it, Bruno.

Better meet her in a well-lit public place. Or else she'll just knock you out and take both the WG stuff AND the Sonax. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

zv300
10-19-2021, 08:42 PM
I just used it 2 days ago…..just mist some water onto your microfiber and go. Not as good as the paste in my opinion.

DetailKitty
10-20-2021, 06:26 AM

More than happy to do that!
Thx!

acuRAS82
10-21-2021, 01:16 AM
It’s a really good, zesty spray wax. And good as a drying aid as mentioned earlier.