PDA

View Full Version : Mobile detail setup in old truck

shop1detail
10-11-2021, 04:44 PM
Hey guys. Long time since posted but been busy. Im terrible with keeping up with social media, but i know there are allot of guys need to know how to do this. So will explain set up for beginners.

Truck : 91 s10 long bed , reg cab v6 4.3l
tank: 35 gallon
pressure washer: waspper 2200 psi 2.1gpm gas hand held
aux pump: fimco 4.5 gpm 60psi (need this to get water to your pressure washer or you will kill your pump)
vac: ridgid 4gal 5hp
extractor: johnny vac 4 gal (95" water lift, 2 stage ) not really an extractor but using as one.
generator: champion 2500w inverter handheld (53db)

Thats just the big stuff , i of course been using this set up for a while and have upgraded over the years. You dont have to have this kinda set up to start. The pressure washer has made the biggest difference, i was running electric for a while, and forced me in to a large 3500watt or bigger generator...watch your amperage!!! so gas ment i could pull back on generator. This generator has been the quietest thing i have used and handles either vacuum even my johnny vac. pressure washer is the loudest thing i have now. The rear bed i made a "bed slide " wanna be set up so i can use all the pull string equipment and then it slides back into its spot nice and neat.

Enjoy the pics, old truck and hopefully i can move to a van soon, truck is small but it makes me money right now.

PaulMys
10-11-2021, 06:44 PM
If it's working for you to make money, then that's all that counts.

Nice pics & write up. Good luck!! :)