PDA

View Full Version : Want to trade

Junebug1998
04-16-2008, 08:20 AM
Would like to trade WDGP sealant for DP Max Wax or Pinnacle SSII. New bottle used once on my Harley. So I used maybe two dime size drops out of the bottle.

Also have some Pinnacle Souvern that I would like to trade. Used once on the same Harley. Need to try DP Max or Pinnacle SSII.

Junebug1998
04-17-2008, 07:20 AM
Someone has to have a new can of DP or SSII that they are wanting to trade. I mean considering the cost of the Sov.

Make me some offers with what you have. I will consider any offer but would like to have a new or near new can of DP or SSII.

THanks

wytstang
04-17-2008, 10:34 AM
If your trading souveran for DP MaxWax straight up then I have some that I used on my wifes Fusion once. It looked great but as soon as souv hit the paint she wanted that.

wytstang
04-17-2008, 10:38 AM
Here is the thread of the detail (post #10)
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/2074-bosses-car-finally-arrived.html

Junebug1998
04-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks Stang, I think after seeing that post I am just going to buy a new tub of Max Wax and keep the Sov for use on my Steller Blue Tundra and get the Max Wax to try on my Road Glide. I love the Sov on the Orange Harley but I think the pearl will pop a little more with the Max Wax. Not sure but worth a try.

I still have the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Selent to trade if someone has something they want to trade for that. A partial tub of SSII or Max Wax maybe.