PDA

View Full Version : i wished someone would invent an A.I.O. spray

NHBFAN
09-13-2021, 10:39 AM
Yes ... I am that lazy!

Desertnate
09-13-2021, 10:51 AM
You can probably mix it up yourself. Take some Optimum Hyperpolish and mix in a spray wax.

Application wouldn't be all that different since the abrasives in an AIO take a little work to polish up the surface. No simple wiping will be able to do that. You'd only change the delivery method.

NHBFAN
09-13-2021, 10:59 AM
You can probably mix it up yourself. Take some Optimum Hyperpolish and mix in a spray wax.

Application wouldn't be all that different since the abrasives in an AIO take a little work to polish up the surface. No simple wiping will be able to do that. You'd only change the delivery method.

Thanks, that's in line with what I was thinking.

Basically a spray cleaner wax for maintenance. No major corrections.

TroyScherer
09-13-2021, 11:30 AM
Sounds like you basically want Optimum GPS.

PA DETAILER
09-13-2021, 11:31 AM
Optimum Opti Clean Cleaner & Protectant, Opticlean all purpose cleaner protectant (https://www.autogeek.net/optimum-opti-clean-cleaner.html)

The only one i currently see that comes close.

Larry A
09-13-2021, 01:19 PM
Turtle Wax Carnuba Express spray wax is suposed to have a cleaner in it.

dlc95
09-13-2021, 06:02 PM
Sounds like you basically want Optimum GPS.

Exactly.

Great product too.

Optimum GPS Glaze Polish Sealant (https://www.autogeek.net/optimum-gps.html)

dlc95
09-13-2021, 06:05 PM
Another thing you might want to try is a spritz of Optimum Car Wax on the surface that was just polished with Hyper Polish before wipe of the polish residue.

I did a huge trailer with Megs M100, and wiped off with OCW, and it came out great. Saved a ton of time as well.

NHBFAN
09-14-2021, 06:14 AM
Another thing you might want to try is a spritz of Optimum Car Wax on the surface that was just polished with Hyper Polish before wipe of the polish residue.

I did a huge trailer with Megs M100, and wiped off with OCW, and it came out great. Saved a ton of time as well.

I've tried similar with Meg's #6 and a QD or DG 501 and AW.

Both were easy with good results.