PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions about paint cleaner or all in one

PurpleHaze
08-24-2021, 02:42 PM
Hello everyone
Hope everyone is doing good. Need a suggestion. I am going to be using wolfgang 3.0 sealent on my ride which is two years old. Does not have any major swirls. I am a beginner and just want to use an easy to use cleaner or something before the sealent application so the sealent bonds well. What would be recomended for a newbie like me. It would be used by hand application.
I want to use the wolfgang sealent as I have had good experience with it few years back and i loved the slick feel and look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/TED
08-24-2021, 04:00 PM
Since you are using Wolfgang sealant, I would use Wolfgang paintwork polish enhancer. Don’t let the name fool you. It’s a paint cleaner. Work’s very well, have used by hand with excellent results. I would use a microfiber applicator instead of a foam applicator in order to aggressively lean the paint.

PaulMys
08-24-2021, 04:45 PM
Since you are using Wolfgang sealant, I would use Wolfgang paintwork polish enhancer. Don’t let the name fool you. It’s a paint cleaner. Work’s very well, have used by hand with excellent results. I would use a microfiber applicator instead of a foam applicator in order to aggressively lean the paint.

Great advice.

If you are not concerned about "synergy" (keeping it within the same product line), then just about any paint polish will achieve what you are looking for.

AIO's (All In Ones) will leave behind a layer of protectant, and I'm not sure you want that if you are looking to get the strongest possible bond with the WG 3.0. :)

2black1s
08-24-2021, 07:13 PM
^^^ I agree ^^^