PDA

View Full Version : carpro reload vs Gtechniq - C2 Liquid Crystal C2v3

tim100
08-15-2021, 06:33 PM
I have been using carpro reload for my only protection, I put it on every three months and use elixr in between. I get a lot of white water spots after rain they wash off but make the car look dirty immediately. Does Gtechniq or another spray sealant have more self cleaning or less prone to water spot?

Coatingsarecrack
08-16-2021, 02:33 AM
Griots Ceramic 3-1. If money not a concern any of the Polish Angel spray sealants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Guz
08-16-2021, 11:08 AM
You will have the same issue with C2v3 as it is a beading product. If you don't want beading then use Reload by itself. It loses its hydrophobic behavior rather quickly and turns to sheeting.

opie
08-16-2021, 06:58 PM
Griots Ceramic 3-1. If money not a concern any of the Polish Angel spray sealants

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI just looked up polish angel as I've never heard of it b4....wow it is pricy lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Coatingsarecrack
08-17-2021, 01:46 AM
I just looked up polish angel as I've never heard of it b4....wow it is pricy lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

AG use to carry it. Cosmic Spritz is the best product i’ve used in terms of looks and performance other than a coating. Decent durability.

Everything i’ve tried needs application in three months or less. Yeah product still performing well but at 80%. I apply something everymonth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk