PDA

View Full Version : Best Ceramic coating lite

Pages : [1] 2

PeteT19640
08-10-2021, 02:34 AM
Hi
I'm after a list of best ceramic lite products.
I don't want to machine polish.

Thanks in advance

Coatingsarecrack
08-10-2021, 04:03 AM
Hi
I'm after a list of best ceramic lite products.

Thanks in advance

Best at what? If it’s looks your looking for polishing is going to be the main component.

I used CanCoat and Tacs Moonlight. Both were great products.... water behavior goes to CanCoat.

If not wanting to polish i would recommend Wolfgang or Adam’s spray coating i’ve used Adam’s Graphene SC and read about WG Ceramic SC.

The don’t seem to be as stout but easier to apply and would think they work better w/o polishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeteT19640
08-10-2021, 04:16 AM
Best at what? If it’s looks your looking for polishing is going to be the main component.

I used CanCoat and Tacs Moonlight. Both were great products.... water behavior goes to CanCoat.

If not wanting to polish i would recommend Wolfgang or Adam’s spray coating i’ve used Adam’s Graphene SC and read about WG Ceramic SC.

The don’t seem to be as stout but easier to apply and would think they work better w/o polishing.

Thanks for your reply

Looking at
Durability
Shine
Water beading

Probably missed something off

Searched and CarPro Cquartz Lite seems to have good reviews.
Do you know if this product require polishing?

Thanks again

Coatingsarecrack
08-10-2021, 05:07 AM
Thanks for your reply

Looking at
Durability
Shine
Water beading

Probably missed something off

Searched and CarPro Cquartz Lite seems to have good reviews.
Do you know if this product require polishing?

Thanks again

Nothing “requires” polishing will look better and last longer.

CarPro does recommend iron Decon, tar removal and claying and suggest polishing.

opie
08-10-2021, 05:22 AM

CarPro does recommend iron Decon, tar removal and claying and suggest polishing.

Agreed... took the works right out of my txt reply box lol

TTQ B4U
08-10-2021, 05:43 AM
If you're not doing the full prep and just want Durability, Shine and Water beading, then IMO save your money and efforts and simply buy 303's Graphene Nano Spray Coating.

Desertnate
08-10-2021, 07:50 AM
I used can coat and liked it. Durability was 12 months with occasional applications of CURE. I also really like the looks of CanCoat, but if you aren't going to polish the vehicle, the gloss it provides will be less noticeable.

DUBL0WS6
08-10-2021, 08:51 AM
Wolfgang Spray ceramic coating is a pretty nice product. Most people can get 6 months real world protection out of it.

The Guz
08-10-2021, 09:29 AM

Any reason why you don’t want to polish.

If you're not doing the full prep and just want Durability, Shine and Water beading, then IMO save your money and efforts and simply buy 303's Graphene Nano Spray Coating.

I agree. This would be the way to go if not wanting to polish

PeteT19640
08-11-2021, 04:10 AM

Do these need to be polished before recoating later?

PeteT19640
08-11-2021, 04:13 AM

Thanks
Haven't looked into Graphene.

PeteT19640
08-11-2021, 04:16 AM
I used can coat and liked it. Durability was 12 months with occasional applications of CURE. I also really like the looks of CanCoat, but if you aren't going to polish the vehicle, the gloss it provides will be less noticeable.

So I will only loose the shine benefit.

PeteT19640
08-11-2021, 04:18 AM
Wolfgang Spray ceramic coating is a pretty nice product. Most people can get 6 months real world protection out of it.

Yep easy to put on too.

PeteT19640
08-11-2021, 04:19 AM
Any reason why you don’t want to polish.

I agree. This would be the way to go if not wanting to polish

Reason for not machine polish is I don't have one.

Maybe I could hand polish or is this a waste of time?

PeteT19640
08-11-2021, 04:23 AM
303's Graphene Nano Spray Coating how hard does it cure compared to other lite coatings?

Something else I like is a sacrificial layer for scratches, marring etc.