PDA

View Full Version : A quick thank you

Pages : [1] 2

verplankfan
07-19-2006, 08:44 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone here for your help, I finished up my 2003 Ford Explorer and it looks great(no digital camera). I used all Wolfgang products wash, clay, swirl reomover, finishing glaze, 2 coats of sealant (14hrs apart). The Porter Cable made easy work of the process, I found it easier to use without the handle.

Bob

Meghan
07-19-2006, 08:50 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone here for your help, I finished up my 2003 Ford Explorer and it looks great(no digital camera). I used all Wolfgang products wash, clay, swirl reomover, finishing glaze, 2 coats of sealant (14hrs apart). The Porter Cable made easy work of the process, I found it easier to use without the handle.

Bob
I will agree with you on the no handle business, it just gets in the way. And you need a digital camera we need to see some :Picture: :Picture: :Picture:
:D

FloridaNative
07-19-2006, 08:56 AM
Oh Bob!! That's great! You see that's what it's all about, spreading the love! :D Welcome to the addiction my friend! :)

verplankfan
07-19-2006, 08:57 AM
Meghan,

We have a digital camera but it is on vacation with my daughter.

Does Autogeek sell digital cameras:righton: ??

Meghan
07-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Meghan,

We have a digital camera but it is on vacation with my daughter.

Does Autogeek sell digital cameras:righton: ??
No but if we did I would send you one, and FlaNative one too!!!:p
Love when you all talk about the beautiful results and leave us hanging wondering, just how beautiful it was!:D

scooterguitar
07-19-2006, 09:04 AM
No, but they do sell breathalizers!

Meghan
07-19-2006, 09:12 AM
No, but they do sell breathalizers!
Yes we do.... had to get those for FlaNative, you know she likes her frosty beverages!! ;) :cheers: :p

FloridaNative
07-19-2006, 09:21 AM
LOL!! Yes I do like my rum runners. :) During hurricane Wilma when we were getting the snot kicked out of us I had a rum and coke at like 6:30am needed it to take the edge off! I sat on the edge of my couch for 4 hours watching my sliding glass doors rippling and hoping they wouldn't shatter.

What good is a camera to me even if it's digital since I'm like the only person in the WORLD who doesn't know how to put pictures on the computer! BTW Meghan, I'm still waiting on those pics from Wally world. I'll send them to you as soon as I get them. :)

scooterguitar
07-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Stay off the rum and you might be able to figure it out!

Meghan
07-19-2006, 09:28 AM
OUCH!
Scooter is not playing nice!!:grouphug:

FloridaNative
07-19-2006, 09:33 AM

ROFLMAO!! Touche Scott! Hey, if you lived in my house you'd drink plenty of rum too! lol

verplankfan
07-19-2006, 09:33 AM
Drinking problem?
No problem.
I drink I fall down.
No problem.

FloridaNative
07-19-2006, 09:35 AM
Actually, I hardly ever drink. Maybe like one drink once in a month. But when I do it's usually rum. Cuban girl, gotta have my rum. :) Although Meghan has piqued my interest for mango margaritas. :)

Surfer
07-19-2006, 10:20 AM
Pics :D

I just sold my 03' Mountaineer, do you have the V8 or V6? Had some nice mods on my V8, pretty damn quick for a n/a suv. Still have my other Mountaineer (00') with 5.0 and dual exhaust/intake. Good trucks, I was hard on the 03' and no probs, and had the 00' since new and now have 90K on it with no probs. Lots of towing and everything.

verplankfan
07-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Surfer,

My Explorer has the V6 it's the XLT model I use for camping and hauling my kayaks. I find the V6 plenty of HP even with the hills here in SW PA.